Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 223 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 09:41 AM   #3331
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Any news if Mandy will play Acapulco? Qualies start in a couple of days.. even if she is gonna play its gonna be tough as the past couple weeks shes stayed in freezing Europe, probably no practice at all and has probably fallen out of her competitive zone.

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #3332
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Any news if Mandy will play Acapulco?
She withdrew.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 07:46 PM   #3333
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Darn

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 08:09 PM   #3334
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

There is an article on wort.lu today:

http://www.wort.lu/de/view/minella-b...b0209117164c91

Translation of the essential info:

"Mandy Minella still needs patience"

The swelling of the edema in her right arm has diminished, but she's not 100% fit.

She will travel to California next Tuesday to work on her fitness in a warm climate.

If the swelling has disappeared by then, she will also practice tennis. But she wants to avoid taking any risks by starting too early.
Boogaloo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 08:25 PM   #3335
country flag Boogaloo

I think that travelling to the US means she sees a chance of playing Indian Wells. So things are working according to the plans.
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 05:58 AM   #3336
country flag Kəv.

Hopefully shes back at IW
I didnt know an edema would take so long to heal

Old Feb 21st, 2014, 09:49 AM   #3337
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
On the other hand it's good that she doesn't take any risk. So let's hope she comes back fully recovered hopefully at Indian Wells!

Wagner's vid was amazing again, it makes me thinking positively of Mandy. She was playing so so well against Stephens!
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 09:22 AM   #3338
country flag Boogaloo

Mandy is back on the court

https://twitter.com/mandyminella/sta...389376/photo/1
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 09:27 AM   #3339
country flag Kəv.

QD is released tomorrow

Old Mar 1st, 2014, 04:23 PM   #3340
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Mandy
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 04:28 PM   #3341
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 05:32 PM   #3342
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Go Mandy!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 12:24 AM   #3343
country flag Fac11

Fac11 is an unknown quantity at this point

playing against Kiick at IW quali 1st R
Fac11 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 02:11 AM   #3344
country flag Boogaloo

Mandy plays the 3rd match on Stadium 2, after Razzano vs Watson.

No broadcast unfortunately.

She was lucky with the draw, although after a month without playing, any match will be tough.
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 02:38 AM   #3345
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

She received a friendly draw. Kiick is good, but shouldn't give Mandy too many problems (that's if the injury and rust doesn't affect her).

GL Mandy!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread