Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 222 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 31st, 2014, 09:07 PM   #3316
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

We just had our first snow of the year here...

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 09:59 AM   #3317
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
And I'm always happy if snow has finally gone.

For a long time I haven't seen Mandy play a singles match. The last one was the final in Captiva! It's just too long
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 11:18 PM   #3318
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Shes currently first alt as MDO for Rio and in the QD for Acapulco.

I thought she entered Florianopolis instead of Acapulco? And what happen to coming back at IW?

I don't know if that article had stated that she would miss 4 tournaments or 4 weeks, because if its 4 weeks she could be back by Rio (2nd week AO, Paris week, Fed Cup week and Doha week)

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 08:12 AM   #3319
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Lux lost their first match 0:3 in Fed Cup against Belgium. Mandy is missed

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 08:28 AM   #3320
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
She definitely couldve beaten Wickmayer

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Feb 7th, 2014, 08:15 PM   #3321
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Mandy is on her way to Paris! What will she be doing there? Anybody knows?
Maybe she will fly from Paris to Rio, that would be a good sign!

Without Mandy no chance for Luxembourg but at least they won one set at opening day. Mandy could've done some damage there for sure.
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 05:51 AM   #3322
country flag Kəv.

Shes still no.1 ALT for Rio with the MDO.

She hasnt pulled out yet which should be a good sign her edema is fine

Old Feb 14th, 2014, 11:28 AM   #3323
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

No Rio for Mandy

http://www.tageblatt.lu/nachrichten/...io-ab-28425482

She'll have a medical exam next week.
Boogaloo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 09:38 PM   #3324
country flag Kəv.

Darn

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #3325
country flag Bino

She had pain in her shoulder already 10 days before the AO were starting!
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 03:35 AM   #3326
country flag Kəv.

I seem so less interested in the tournament these couple of weeks now....

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 03:40 PM   #3327
country flag Bino

Ich will focus on Dinah now, she's my player there but it's such a shame for Mandy.

It seems not to be very likely that she maybe will enter Florianopolis? Maybe the doc will give his Ok in time.
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 07:36 PM   #3328
country flag Kəv.

Not on the list for Florianopolis but Acapulco instead. Then Monterrey too

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 09:03 PM   #3329
country flag Bino

Let's hope she will be getting well soon. She's meanwhile out of top 100 in the live ranking but this is not surprising. This injury is so stupid
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 10:15 PM   #3330
country flag wagner1912

wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light wagner1912 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi!

wagner1912 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread