Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 217 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 07:19 AM   #3241
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Mandy was complaining about the heat yesterday

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZE LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 09:04 AM   #3242
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Mandy was complaining about the heat yesterday

But did she this after the match too? I know she was complaining before on facebook.

Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 09:31 AM   #3243
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
In Wort.lu she gives an interview.

As I was already guessing Mandy told that Pavs played very aggressively and Mandy couldn't handle it well. Both had their problems with the heat. Mandy needs some time for recovering after long rallies in the match. She had to admit that Pavs was clearly the better player. She said she got just a few points on Pavs serve because she was serving obviously very well. Her first serve was at 67 percent but even with second serve Pavs made 8/14 points.

Mandy appreciates the new heat policy because the heat is a high risk for the players health. I think that the heat stressed her not only physically but also mentally!

Finally she's looking forward to the dubs as Chandy were playing very well in Brisbane but remarked that they have strong opponents!

Text in German, interview in Luxembourgesh!

http://www.wort.lu/de/view/minella-d...b038527e9eff21

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 09:43 AM   #3244
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Some positives are that she gets some nice $$$ and is back into top 100

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 09:59 AM   #3245
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 10:03 AM   #3246
country flag Kəv.

Damn that both lost R2

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 10:12 AM   #3247
country flag Bino

There's a nice video on facebook for tennis point de with Begemann. Its in German, I've never heard her speak German, her accent sounds lovely

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 01:33 PM   #3248
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's her picture on tennis point

http://www.tennis-point.de/shoppen-n...rapova-outfit/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014_outfit_der_stars_nike_sharapova.jpg (76.0 KB, 26 views)
Boogaloo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 10:31 PM   #3249
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Chandy's doubles match will be on a streamed court!!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 02:46 AM   #3250
country flag Bino

Cannot watch it either!

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 05:13 AM   #3251
country flag Bino

It's earlier than supposed so I can watch a bit at least.

Some nice shots but yet without chance! 14* behind

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 05:15 AM   #3252
country flag Bino

Two break points now

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 05:16 AM   #3253
country flag Bino

Break! *24

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 05:17 AM   #3254
country flag Bino

Mandy with some net errors today

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 05:17 AM   #3255
country flag Bino

Wow great volley now by Mandy

Closed Thread