Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 216 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:29 AM   #3226
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
At least second game and forces Pavs to serve it out

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:29 AM   #3227
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Saved some MPs and holds

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:31 AM   #3228
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Yeah she fights!

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:33 AM   #3229
country flag Bino

Game over!

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:33 AM   #3230
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
3 mps.

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:33 AM   #3231
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

lost.. but im fan of her from now
what is her next tournament?
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:34 AM   #3232
country flag Kəv.

26 26. Disappointing scoreline. Thought she had a chance with Pavs form/injury

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:35 AM   #3233
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilenaitor View Post
Paris

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:35 AM   #3234
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilenaitor View Post

Next is quali in Paris

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:38 AM   #3235
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
26 26. Disappointing scoreline. Thought she had a chance with Pavs form/injury

Problem is her return of serve! These she has to improve for sure! I remember the match against Tsurenko, it was the same there. She lost her return games too quickly!

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:41 AM   #3236
country flag Bino

There was no game even by deuce!

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 01:45 AM   #3237
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Mandy Thought she had a great chance to advance...

But she did get a win here...and she's still in doubles.

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:27 AM   #3238
country flag Kəv.

I wonder if the result would be different if the weather was nicer. Atleadt she gets some rest now as heat policy is coming in. So maybe she wont get to play doubles til night

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:35 AM   #3239
country flag Kəv.

Geee Stefi Voegele got smashed as well. Not a good day for both.

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 07:00 AM   #3240
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
I wonder if the result would be different if the weather was nicer. Atleadt she gets some rest now as heat policy is coming in. So maybe she wont get to play doubles til night

Her doubles match was canceled indeed but if this happened due to heat policy why Cornet who also had a singles match today has to play now her dubs?

Not sure if it would've been better if weather was nicer but normally Mandy is physically stronger than Pavs! But this could be the reason why Pavs tried to finish points quickly and so Mandy couldn't handle her pace. In this way the weather would have pushed Pavs to a better performance than it would have been regular. We couldn't watch it so we have to speculate.

Maybe someone finds a report or Mandy gives an interview somewhere.