Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 215 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:10 AM   #3211
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Come on a hold now at least! 30 all

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:12 AM   #3212
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:13 AM   #3213
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
She holds finally

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:14 AM   #3214
country flag Bino

Time for a break out of the blue!

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:15 AM   #3215
country flag Bino

First point finally for Mandy at serve Pavs!

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:15 AM   #3216
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

0-15!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:17 AM   #3217
country flag Bino

Returning doesn't work

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:17 AM   #3218
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Pavs holds easy again..

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:19 AM   #3219
country flag Bino

But I still hope that Pavs gets faster tired than Mandy!

Break points again!

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:20 AM   #3220
country flag Kəv.

Double break. Its over..

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:21 AM   #3221
country flag Bino

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:24 AM   #3222
country flag Kəv.

Cant even get more than 1pt on pavs serve

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:25 AM   #3223
country flag Bino

I think Pavs playing extremely aggressively because of the heat! And obviously she has success by this!

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:26 AM   #3224
country flag Bino

Saving match point at least!!!

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 12:28 AM   #3225
country flag Bino

Saving next match point! Game point now