Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 213 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 10:47 PM   #3181
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

^ i'm glad i'm not there and inside plus the plan for me and my couz all these days was to stay in the shade of Margaret Court Arena. Imagine walking all the way to court 19 its on the other side from the main court, its with the other practice courts..

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 10:52 PM   #3182
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
The day after tomorrow will be getting cooler! Let's hope that Mandy then still is in the draw. She can do it but we shouldn't be too disappointed if not!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 11:00 PM   #3183
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it was a low chance that she'd be put on a tv court as Erakovic v Diyas, Voegele v Cibulkova and Jovanovski v Meusburger are also on non-tv courts.

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 11:04 PM   #3184
country flag Kəv.

my pics

Mandy Minella by Hindranceee, on Flickr

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 11:18 PM   #3185
country flag Kəv.

Holds to 30

hit 1 ace already. and was down 0-30

damn this court doesn't have winner/ue stats..

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 11:23 PM   #3186
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
I guess only the TV courts have such stats.

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 11:24 PM   #3187
country flag Kəv.

Yesterday they put out some computer thing for stats on court 13(?) for Hantuchova-Pliskova and some doubles and Dodig-Dzumhur match. Court 19 is probably too far away to carry those And also Safarova-Hradecka on court 19 yesterday also didn't have it.

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 11:28 PM   #3188
country flag Kəv.

tough game now. I would say to probably try and tire Pavs out, but then she'd probably get tired herself.

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 11:30 PM   #3189
country flag Bino

Mandy is fighting! But break against her, was a long service game! Come back!

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 11:31 PM   #3190
country flag Kəv.

Btw Mandy is 4th in the second serve pts won

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 11:35 PM   #3191
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
tough game now. I would say to probably try and tire Pavs out, but then she'd probably get tired herself.
I'm not sure! She needs a good depth in her shots anyway! 3-1* now

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 11:35 PM   #3192
country flag Kəv.

Down 1-3

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 11:37 PM   #3193
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Btw Mandy is 4th in the second serve pts won

Yeah 67 percent in her first match!

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 11:38 PM   #3194
country flag Bino

Two break points saved come on one more! Yes!

Old Jan 15th, 2014, 11:39 PM   #3195
country flag Bino

Wow wow wow hold by 5 point in a row!

Closed Thread