Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 211 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 10:10 PM   #3151
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Kev, hope you can get to Storm's match, too. Have fun!!

and GL Mandy!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 03:37 AM   #3152
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

61 Mandy first set!

Crucial point was defending three break points at *3-1 0/40

Kevin how did she do this? Must explain later

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 03:50 AM   #3153
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
She's that tough today?

Back from 40/0 at serve Carina!

*30 up it's unbelievable!

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 04:15 AM   #3154
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy serving for the match at 54!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 04:20 AM   #3155
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mandy won 61 64!! Just over an hour...so she didn't have to stay out in the heat for too, too long.
Congrats Mandy!! Keep it up!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 04:27 AM   #3156
country flag Bino

Sorry but I wasn't able to follow the score at the end! So happy for her! Finally a win at grand slam again

So deserved coz she was preparing so professionally for this tournament!

And it was important for her mental condition to avoid the choke like against Watson!

Well well done, Mandy

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 04:29 AM   #3157
country flag Bino

And I hope Kev was able to watch it and enjoyed it a lot!

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 04:46 AM   #3158
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I think she may have got a little nervous towards the end, but overall it seemed like a good match and win.
Next for her is the winner of Pavlyuchenkova/Pereria.

If she plays Pavs, their match will probably be on a streamed court.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 05:04 AM   #3159
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
I think she may have got a little nervous towards the end, but overall it seemed like a good match and win.
Next for her is the winner of Pavlyuchenkova/Pereria.

If she plays Pavs, their match will probably be on a streamed court.
She must have played awesome till 61 40 but 61 64 is still a very good scoreline!

Was so important she was able to withstand the pressure after Carina was coming back with 4 games in a row especially if you remember her match against Watson!

I would prefer Pavs in the second round too, we would have a good chance for a stream and furthermore the heat is an advantage for Mandy!

Pavs leads 76 22 vs Pereira atm she has to struggle a lot what is good for Mandy as well! The last match vs Pereira Mandy was losing but this was on clay last year!

So please let it be Pavs then Mandy wouldn't have the burden to be favourite!
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 05:39 AM   #3160
country flag Bino

Fixed! Next is Pavs who was beating Pereira 76 64.

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 07:58 AM   #3161
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute

Yay Mandy

Finally a win outside US Open.

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Duramont is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 09:26 AM   #3162
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Yayayayaayyaya.. she was so happy she choked a 4-0 but luckily regained it with some patience and some lovely forehand winners and help from net court.

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 09:30 AM   #3163
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
And I hope Kev was able to watch it and enjoyed it a lot!

Well I didnt watch much. I watched from 2-0 to 3-1 then couldnt stand the heat and then came back coz I thought she would finish soon when 4-0 up, but I came wrong time to witness the choke thank god she broke back. Pfizenmaier was also there cheering Carina on and also like 70% of the crowd was going for Carina while only a couple of guys was going for Mandy. She played some lovely fh winners towards the end and screamed a "YESS" and jumped on MP

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 12:47 PM   #3164
country flag Kəv.

Can someone please translate her interview on the phone the interview can be found on wort news.

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 12:55 PM   #3165
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice

In retrospect, it fully paid off for Mandy to play these not so enjoyable ITF tournaments at the end of last year, to get enough ranking points to enter the Australian Open main draw directly.

The qualifications would have been very hard, as her first two tournaments this year have shown. But with direct entry and a lucky draw, she now got to the second round, which will move her back to WTA 87 or so and give her US$45.000 prize money.

She can now play without pressure against Pavlyuchenkova.
Boogaloo is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread