Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 210 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2014, 02:07 AM   #3136
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
So kinda like an inconsistent Sharapova?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2014, 02:12 AM   #3137
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Hope Chandy can pull the upset!! GL ladies!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 02:25 AM   #3138
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
So kinda like an inconsistent Sharapova?

Kinda like that but I wouldn't go so far to compare her with Sharapova. I saw her once live last year there she lost against Ozga in the quali hitting lots of UEs. But this was not her real level. So Mandy should be patient enough but not too passive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Hope Chandy can pull the upset!! GL ladies!!
Hantuchova/Raymond will not be easy.

But I think Chandy will have a good chance. GL CHANDY
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 02:30 AM   #3139
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

^Has Hantchova and Raymond played together before? I think they have but I'm not sure...

I hope they can find a way to win. Usually you can expect an upset or two in doubles, hopefully Chandy can cause one.

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 02:32 AM   #3140
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
I think Hantuchova/Raymond have played together before. Hantuchovas having a shit start to the year though

Old Jan 12th, 2014, 02:34 AM   #3141
country flag goOudinUSA

Thought so, but I don't think they've played recently...
I guess, if they were going to draw a seed, this be the team to be drawn against...

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 02:49 AM   #3142
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Tbh for me singles is much more important than doubles. I just hope Mandy gets the first win under her belt. I remember the time last year, when she had 7 wins in a row

She won also against Alize Lim, at the french interclubs. When I was following the quali score yesterday I kinda predicted she would play either Carina or Alize. And indeed this happens ...

I hope it gets a bit cooler next week than expected.
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 02:52 AM   #3143
country flag goOudinUSA

^I agree that singles is more important than doubles (atleast for Mandy), but I'd love to see her win in both!!

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 02:59 AM   #3144
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
^I agree that singles is more important than doubles (atleast for Mandy), but I'd love to see her win in both!!
I don't mind

I hope she can pull confidence of the doubles wins for her singles.
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #3145
country flag Bino

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 01:15 PM   #3146
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

It doesn't look like Mandy's match will be broadcast. So it will be nerve-wrecking live score following again

Some off-topic news from Luxembourg tennis: While Mandy plays in the Grand Slam, Gilles Muller, who hasn't played since the French Open last year, will finally make his return to the circuit this week at a Future in Germany

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100031032
Boogaloo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 08:32 PM   #3147
country flag Bino

Maybe we see both next year at hopman cup!

I hope so much Mandy will win tonight so we can watch her next game in a stream and pick her as Winner in PAW against Pavs

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 08:38 PM   #3148
country flag Bino

I think I cannot follow her today by stream because I need urgently some sleep. Hate it to check the finished result in the morning!

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 08:46 PM   #3149
country flag Kəv.

Theres no stream for her court. I will sit for a bit before I burn

Old Jan 13th, 2014, 08:58 PM   #3150
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Theres no stream for her court. I will sit for a bit before I burn
No of course not I meant live score because if there is a stream I would watch for sure.

Don't forget your sun milk and a base cap. Mandy will be happy to get supported by you