Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 207 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 09:46 PM   #3091
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Love the avi...

Bally

goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 01:52 AM   #3092
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

After AO, She will go to Paris.

Her name is in Q list.

So schedule: AO - Paris - Fed Cup

2011 French Open + 2014 Australian Open -> 2014 Apia International Sydney -> 2014 BMW Malaysian Open
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 02:01 AM   #3093
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
She snuck into the q list of Paris.. last in

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 07:57 PM   #3094
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

This is her schedule after AO:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Mandy intends to play Paris - Rio - Florianapolis - IW - Miami - Monterrey - Bogotá. Maybe also Osprey ITF during Miami second week.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 09:52 PM   #3095
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

I literally get you two mixed up b/c of your avis....

Bally

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 09:54 PM   #3096
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
about to leave my house to go to Melbourne Park soon. So excited

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 10:01 PM   #3097
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Have fun!!! I'm so jealous!!

Bally

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 10:04 PM   #3098
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
I literally get you two mixed up b/c of your avis....
Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
about to leave my house to go to Melbourne Park soon. So excited

Have a lot fun
Jealous too!!!
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 10:05 PM   #3099
country flag Bino

Guess you'll watch Aleks Krunic today.
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 10:13 PM   #3100
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I just thought you were AYUMI-GOAT...

Bally

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 10:37 PM   #3101
country flag Bino

Not quite coz he is on the other side of the planet right now
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 10:41 PM   #3102
country flag Kəv.

Watching the draw ceremony tyey showed a short clip of highlights from AO 2013 and Mandy was on it fistpumping gotta re watch that

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 10:55 PM   #3103
country flag Kəv.

She got a qualifier

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:25 PM   #3104
country flag Kəv.

If she wins R2 with Pavs possibly then R3 with Radwanska Aga

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:38 PM   #3105
country flag Bino

A qualifyer could be tricky depends on who it is. So let's wait for. Second round vs Pavs would be doable coz she was in horrible form at her last appearance.

Hope Mandy is confident then all is possible.

Closed Thread