Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 206 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 05:06 AM   #3076
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
No I dont think its better, hope she stays in Sydbey for 1 or 2 more days, because its hot there. In Melbourne here its actually pretty cold and its low 20s, knowing Melbournes weather is gonna peak for the AO. But actually nothing can be predicted with Melb weather..

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
But it's not only the weather but the whole surroundings. Chandy play dubs so well so you never know how long they have to stay there

But as it looks like Jule is playing singles spite of her retiring. So she will play dubs as well and we don't have to consider furthermore.

Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 05:08 AM   #3077
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Her hair has got a little red brown? Maybe because of the Australian sun?

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 10:47 AM   #3078
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

I saw her in Sydney chatting with Parmentier She watched the end of Goerges-Wozniacki with Schiavone, Scheepers and again Parmentier
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 05:04 PM   #3079
country flag Bino

She obviously prefers the weather in Sydney as ayumi-GOAT was recommending. Maybe they wait indeed that Julia will be withdrawing from dubs.

I'm sure she kept the fingers crossed for Jule, but it shouldn't be.

After my last android update my keyboard is destroyed so it gets difficult for me with the forum till I have found a new one that's good for me.

Samsung
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 11:49 PM   #3080
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

Minella and Scheepers are in the last session of practice in the court 9
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 12:34 AM   #3081
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy has officially been nominated to play for Luxembourg in Fed Cup!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 12:52 AM   #3082
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
With who else!?

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 01:21 AM   #3083
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Anne Kremer, Claudine Schaul, Tiffany Cornelius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
Official team nominations:

Austria: Yvonne Meusburger, Patricia Mayr-Achleitner, Tamira Paszek, Sandra Klemenschits
Belarus: Victoria Azarenka, Olga Govortsova, Aliaksandra Sasnovich, Ilona Kremen
Belgium: Kirsten Flipkens, Yanina Wickmayer, Alison van Uytvanck, An-Sophie Mestach
Bulgaria: Tsvetana Pironkova, Elitsa Kostova, Dia Evtimova, Viktoriya Tomova
Croatia: Donna Vekic, Petra Martic, Tereza Mrdeza, Darija Jurak
Great Britain: Laura Robson, Johanna Konta, Heather Watson, Tara Moore
Hungary: Timea Babos, Reka-Luca Jani, Melinda Czink, Agnes Bukta
Israel: Shahar Peer, Julia Glushko, Keren Shlomo, Ofri Lankri
Latvia: Diana Marcinkevica, Jelena Ostapenko, Laura Gulbe, Darta-Elizabete Emulina
Luxembourg: Mandy Minella, Anne Kremer, Claudine Schaul, Tiffany Cornelius
Netherlands: Kiki Bertens, Arantxa Rus, Richel Hogenkamp, Michaëlla Krajicek
Portugal: Michelle Larcher de Brito, Maria Joăo Koehler, Barbara Luz, Joana Vale Costa
Romania: Simona Halep, Sorana Cîrstea, Monica Niculescu, Irina-Camelia Begu
Slovenia: Polona Hercog, Nastja Kolar, Dalila Jakupovic, Andreja Klepac
Tunisia: ?
Turkey: ?
Ukraine: Elina Svitolina, Nadiya Kichenok, Olga Savchuk, Lyudmyla Kichenok

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 01:25 AM   #3084
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
but dont think they stand a chance

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 01:31 AM   #3085
country flag Bino

Would be nice if Mandy could win her singles match maybe she can do some damage in dubs too.

They play best of three matches or best of five?

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 01:33 AM   #3086
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Unfortunately, I feel the same. Every team is really good...

I think they are drawn into groups...Maybe hope for one with Bulgaria, Tunisia, Slovenia, or Latvia...

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 01:42 AM   #3087
country flag Kəv.

Imagine a section with Belarus, Romania, Netherlands, Belgium, GBR or Ukraine

But now I look at some players she can beat. In the past from my memory she has beaten,
Mayr-Achleitner, Evtimova, Pironkova, Vekic, Babos and Hercog.

And others are definitely winnable. Anyhow its a team competition and not just Mandy, so Anne or Claudine will have to try their best to win as well!

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 01:43 AM   #3088
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post

happy new year!
btw anyone wanna match avies? I take the second.

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 09:25 PM   #3089
country flag Bino

Looking at these avies I break with my habits and take the first Thanks!

But that verticalsports app is that horrible, you cannot upload avies without error code
And if I don't have 3G or WLAN It's almost impossible to actualize the website.

When do they offer an update for this? So buggy ...
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 09:38 PM   #3090
country flag Bino

EL Rio

1. Zakopalova
2. Schiavone
3. Cadantu
4. Ormaechea
5. Torró Flor
6. King
7. Domínguez Lino
8. Nara
9. Scheepers
10. Soler Espinosa
11. Shvedova
12. Zahlavova Strycova
13. Mayr-Achleitner
14. Hsieh
15. Babos
16. Larsson
17. Pfizenmaier
18. Bertens
19. Pereira
20. Razzano
21. N.Kychenok

Mandy actually would have to play quali. Let's hope for some withdrawals.

She urgently needs some wins in Melbourne to avoid it in future.

Closed Thread