Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 205 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 03:11 AM   #3061
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Disappointing

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 03:35 AM   #3062
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Mandy

She isn't playing doubles, either.

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 04:12 AM   #3063
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

no doubles did they not make the cut

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 04:41 AM   #3064
country flag Kəv.

Last DA was 102, it seems they didn't make it

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 05:04 AM   #3065
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

It's not that bad not playing doubles. Mandy should focus on singles now. Better go to Melbourne in time and acclimatize there.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 09:43 AM   #3066
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 10:49 AM   #3067
country flag Kəv.

Btw doesnt Mandy always have 1 good tournament per month? Maybe in AO

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 05:48 PM   #3068
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

^What days will you be going?

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 10:30 PM   #3069
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
^What days will you be going?
Any 5 days plus ill try and go some qualies. Probably first 5 days, maybe well go one day in second week, coz we arsnt allowed to go on the middle weekend, you need a seperate ground pass which is moee expensive

Old Jan 5th, 2014, 06:53 AM   #3070
country flag Kəv.

Goerges is injured but somehow got a LL. She is also in doubles draw, maybe if Chandy stay in Sydney for a couple of days they can sneak an Alt spot

Old Jan 5th, 2014, 11:12 PM   #3071
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

There hasn't been a change in the draw yet. I think it's really better for Mandy (and Chandy as well) to go to Melbourne in time for acclimatising.

She might have got a better result in qualy imo if she arrived in time in Sydney.

Tbh the stats vs. Tsurenko were horrible, especially the returns.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 01:28 AM   #3072
country flag goOudinUSA

I think it is better to just head to Melbourne, too. It'll give them time to get used to the courts, too...

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 02:48 AM   #3073
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Hi this is for fans of Mandy and any Luxembourgers, but you guys should vote for your players in the Benelux Championships. Thank you .
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 03:31 AM   #3074
country flag Kəv.

No I dont think its better, hope she stays in Sydbey for 1 or 2 more days, because its hot there. In Melbourne here its actually pretty cold and its low 20s, knowing Melbournes weather is gonna peak for the AO. But actually nothing can be predicted with Melb weather..

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 03:38 AM   #3075
country flag Kəv.

looks like she dyed her hair?