Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 204 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 12:51 AM   #3046
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Lost first set 4-6.

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 12:56 AM   #3047
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

She has to find a way to return the serve of Tsurenko better. She has just 36 percent first serves but Mandy doesn't use it enough.

BP against Mandy
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 12:56 AM   #3048
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Saved
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 12:56 AM   #3049
country flag Bino

Gp
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 12:57 AM   #3050
country flag Bino

Important hold first game!
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 01:00 AM   #3051
country flag Bino

Mandy did obviously prepare Chanelle very well. 61 50 for her.

Hope she can do it as well now too.
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 01:07 AM   #3052
country flag Bino

She saved 3 bps after 0/40 but then lost service game though.

1-2*
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 01:10 AM   #3053
country flag Bino

BP Mandy
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 01:10 AM   #3054
country flag Bino

Saved
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 01:12 AM   #3055
country flag Bino

Tsurenko holds
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 01:17 AM   #3056
country flag Bino

She holds solidly by 40-15.

She serves solidly with her second so far, but her fist serve has gone down to 58% winning just 57 percent.
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 01:18 AM   #3057
country flag Bino

Another fast hold by Tsurenko. Just too fast.
Mandy *2-4 behind.
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 01:20 AM   #3058
country flag Bino

Another break 2-5*
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 01:24 AM   #3059
country flag Bino

Final score line 4-6 2-6

Mandy
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 01:51 AM   #3060
country flag Bino

Look at the stats. Tsurenko won 73% of her first serves and 68% of her second. Is she such a good server??? Or was Mandy just returning that badly?

I've never seen Tsurenko play but as you all were telling me she plays very aggressively and obviously she was on fire today. Besides the fist service game Mandy had only one BP in the whole match although Tsurenko had only 51% first serves

It has happened like I was worrying as far as she obviously wasn't focussed enough coz of being stressed before. At least I think so. I would be curious to know the UE stats of that match but we won't get them as usual. Maybe it was just too much by Mandy.

Now dubs in Sydney (I guess?) then focus on AO. It will be so important for her to get at least one or two wins down under there.
Closed Thread