Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 10:53 PM   #286
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough
Re: ALLEZ Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
^ but in this case she was playing a top 10 player
Agreed. But did you see the match?

The first set was sort of OK. But the second was full of basic mistakes. More worryingly was the lack of attitude and willingness. She had no expression in her face and walked around like she was in a hurry to get off the court.

I wish she was trying something, breaking a raqcuet, playing serve and volley or anything else than just being a bystander to her own defeat.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:37 PM   #287
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

no i didn't see the match

Was she wearing Nike?

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:02 AM   #288
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
no i didn't see the match

Was she wearing Nike?
Yep

But not on a Nike contract. She's got a deal with the german supplier tennis-point.com
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 05:03 AM   #289
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Why can't my picture show here?
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 05:16 AM   #290

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
Why can't my picture show here?
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2073227330
this website
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 794_890424_967593.jpg (58.9 KB, 179 views)
File Type: jpg eec4033d269759ee3720a715b2fb43166c22dfbf.jpg (73.2 KB, 10 views)
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 06:25 AM   #291
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 09:34 AM   #292
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics, thanks!
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 09:49 AM   #293
country flag Kəv.

theres more from the site, i'll just post them here

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:33 AM   #294

That's great. I am sorry I can't use this forum so easily. I should use it more.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 01:43 PM   #295

Maybe this website doesn't show the information to other websites.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 05:12 AM   #296

These pictures were taken in China Open 2012. I saw her double game with Babos. Unluckily lost to Dushevina and Rosolska.

But she gave me her autography because just I cheered for her. Many Chinese didn't know this pretty girl.

If you can't see, please come into this website: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1904264721
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:47 AM   #297
country flag Kəv.

Unfortunately those pics also don't load?

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:49 AM   #298
country flag Kəv.

(1)Mandy Minella (LUX) v Rebecca Marino (CAN)
Chiara Scholl (USA) v (wc)Yuxuan Zhang (CHN)
Tammi Patterson (AUS) v (wc)Janette Husarova (SVK)
Andreja Klepac (SLO) v (7)Garbine Muguruza (ESP)

Unlucky not being able to sneak into MD, hopefully someone withdraws soon so Mandy can just sneak in as this draw doesn't favour her much.

Marino she WILL have trouble against, Marino is tall and hits hard flat shots.
Scholl she should beat, Zhang I see her having trouble against as she does with every other Chinese player.
Patterson, Husarova, Klepac, if any of them beat Muguruza then they've done something special. Otherwise I wouldn't see them playing in QFR

Muguruza will be very tough as well, shes a young Spaniard that doesn't play like a Spaniard.

Lets see how she goes against Marino first.

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:11 AM   #299

Hope someone withdraw except Peng Shuai and Tsveti Pironkova.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #300
country flag Kəv.

Mandy is on next after Moore-Duan match.

Closed Thread