Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 196 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 12:23 PM   #2926
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
I have checked it a flight from Brisbane to Sydney takes one hour 35 minutes.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 12:29 PM   #2927
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe she will play from the airport straight to Sydney Olympic Park in her outfit from doubles?

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 12:49 PM   #2928
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
I think ive seen it before, she could play at night. If not, I think they allow them to play Saturday but will have to play 2 matches

I want her to play singles, but I want her to win doubles as well shell be on my tv! Although I already saw her many times today
Me too

Maybe she will be pushed by winning doubles before that helps her in the singles as well.

Quote:
Maybe she will play from the airport straight to Sydney Olympic Park in her outfit from doubles?
Would love to see this
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 12:53 PM   #2929
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Me too

Maybe she will be pushed by winning doubles before that helps her in the singles as well.
If she wins doubles than she'll have no singles prep for AO. She will probably play Sydney doubles. The doubles final is Saturday night so no way she will be anle to play Sydney if she wins tomorrow

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 12:55 PM   #2930
country flag Kəv.

I shouldnt be getting ahead of myself though, I dont think they'll win. Mladenovic and Voskoboeva are both very good doubles players

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 04:25 PM   #2931
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Duramont is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 06:29 PM   #2932
country flag Bino

Quote:
I shouldnt be getting ahead of myself though, I dont think they'll win. Mladenovic and Voskoboeva are both very good doubles players
At least they should be competitive, let's hope that Mandy will be serving well and then they are allowed to lose that match very unfortunately

Seriously, it would be important for both to get some singles matches and as you told her draw is not bad. I've never seen Tsurenko play, don't know if she is more aggressive or a pusher, but her last results weren't that good. After the us open she had only one win against Pironkova. So this would be a good chance for Mandy.

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 07:55 PM   #2933
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
At least they should be competitive, let's hope that Mandy will be serving well and then they are allowed to lose that match very unfortunately

Seriously, it would be important for both to get some singles matches and as you told her draw is not bad. I've never seen Tsurenko play, don't know if she is more aggressive or a pusher, but her last results weren't that good. After the us open she had only one win against Pironkova. So this would be a good chance for Mandy.

Lesia is aggressive but horribly inconsistent. Her forehand and serve are a mess but the backhand is her shot. It's really well-produced and where she hits most of her winners.

Had a great start to 2013 but made 97 errors (no joke) in losing to Fichman in Fed Cup and then dealt with two injuries which derailed all of the good form she had.

Last edited by Jane Lane : Jan 2nd, 2014 at 08:00 PM.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 08:13 PM   #2934
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
Lesia is aggressive but horribly inconsistent. Her forehand and serve are a mess but the backhand is her shot. It's really well-produced and where she hits most of her winners.

Had a great start to 2013 but made 97 errors (no joke) in losing to Fichman in Fed Cup and then dealt with two injuries which derailed all of the good form she had.
Thanks a lot for this information. I can slightly remember that she had a good run in the beginning of the year that was bringing her up in the rankings.

Mandy is able to force errors so this Lesia won't be liking.

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 08:22 PM   #2935
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

As much as I want them to win doubles, I really want Mandy to get some singles play in.

However it goes, GL Mandy!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 10:01 PM   #2936
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post

Ive seen Tsurenko play live in Fed Cup 2011 (2 singles 1 doubles), AO 2012 (vs. Hantuchova) and AO 2013 in Q (vs. Zanevska) more than Mandy

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 10:21 PM   #2937
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ive seen Tsurenko play live in Fed Cup 2011 (2 singles 1 doubles), AO 2012 (vs. Hantuchova) and AO 2013 in Q (vs. Zanevska) more than Mandy

Bless, I like them both.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:48 AM   #2938
country flag Kəv.

1-0 Mandy saved some BPs

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:54 AM   #2939
country flag Kəv.

Good hold from Chanelle 2-1

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 01:58 AM   #2940
country flag Kəv.

2-2

Mlad/Vosk too strong

Closed Thread