Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 195 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2014, 02:40 AM   #2911
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaAzarenka View Post
Watched this match, very great shotmaking. Gotta say Mandy's serves were so well placed, and Chanelle really hit some great winners.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2014, 05:47 AM   #2912
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Congrats Mandy and Chanelle!!

Missed the match b/c of New Year Celebrations!! Looks like they played a great match!! GL in the semis!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 08:48 AM   #2913
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Draw is so open now!

Mladenovic/Voskoboeva v Mandy/Chanelle
Adamczak/Rogowska v Kudryavtseva/Rodionova

Old Jan 1st, 2014, 12:22 PM   #2914
country flag Kəv.

Her match not scheduled on Tomorrow.... meaning she will probably have to play on Friday then go straight to Sydney for qualies if they lose (although I think they allow her a special exempt to start on Saturday but would have to play 2 matches that day)

Old Jan 1st, 2014, 12:43 PM   #2915
country flag Kəv.

Found Mandys physio
https://mobile.twitter.com/sergethome

Old Jan 1st, 2014, 09:04 PM   #2916
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Happy new year to everybody

Thanks Ayumi-goat for your match report. Wow, Mandy seemed to serve very well, serving out in both sets

Congrats Chandy!

Couldn't follow tennis the last two days coz of New Year celebrations.

Let's hope Mandy takes that confidence into singles too.

Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 09:06 PM   #2917
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy/Chanelle seems to work well
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 09:52 PM   #2918
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mladenovic/Voskoboeva are a good team, so it'll be tough. However, Mandy and Chanelle seem to mesh very well. Seems like it'll be a great match to watch. Hope it is streamed.

GL Mandy and Chanelle!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 06:25 AM   #2919
country flag Kəv.

Sydney q

(4)Ormaechea v Rosolska
Spears v Vandeweghe
(wc)Rajicic v Schmiedlova
Minella v (7)Tsurenko

Good draw I suppose, Tsurenko not such in a good form and all matches are winnable

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 06:32 AM   #2920
country flag Kəv.

I have a feeling both Mandy and Chani will try not to play their best tomorrow as both do really want to improve their singles

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 09:18 AM   #2921
country flag Kəv.

Found her in Voegeles box

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1388657912654.jpg (83.3 KB, 11 views)

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 09:36 AM   #2922
country flag Kəv.

Show Court 1: 11:30

If she wins then she will miss out on Sydney singles difficult decision to try and win or not.

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 09:49 AM   #2923
country flag Kəv.

Mandy is also scheduled on Court 8 for Sydney NB 3PM.

If they lose its not a very far flight from Brisbane to Sydney (30 mins?) so she shouldn't be so delayed or tired (unless if she has a very long doubles match), so its basically like playing doubles but then singles later

Also Sydney is ahead by 1hr but it shouldn't affect her.

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 11:09 AM   #2924
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Mandy is also scheduled on Court 8 for Sydney NB 3PM.

If they lose its not a very far flight from Brisbane to Sydney (30 mins?) so she shouldn't be so delayed or tired (unless if she has a very long doubles match), so its basically like playing doubles but then singles later

Also Sydney is ahead by 1hr but it shouldn't affect her.
But she has to check out in the hotel, go to the airport, check in at the airport and so on. That means much trouble and stress with organisations. I cannot imagine that it's possible to play two matches within one day at different places.

When she's in the box of Voegele I think at least she won't skip the dubs. On the other hand she seems to be ambitious in the doubles so a premium semi would be an important match for her.

In my opinion she should not reduce her singles chances on behalf of dubs. She plays so well with Chanelle so this problem will occur more often in the future.

Somehow I cannot imagine that they will just give away that match being once on the court, on the other hand Chandy are not the favourites in this match.

Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 11:21 AM   #2925
country flag Kəv.

I think ive seen it before, she could play at night. If not, I think they allow them to play Saturday but will have to play 2 matches

I want her to play singles, but I want her to win doubles as well shell be on my tv! Although I already saw her many times today