Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 186 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:24 AM   #2776
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
this. how does someone go from crushing their opponent being up 5-1 to lose the next 5 games which 4 of them were love ones.
I'm curious to know what has happened with her. It looks like she was injured otherwise she had a mental blockade. She was completely out of match for 6 games! It was almost a golden set for Watson from this point.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:54 AM   #2777
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Oh, no! First match lost in new season...

Mandy...
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:56 AM   #2778
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe should've played Auckland instead.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:58 AM   #2779
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Bino, you should follow Alizé Lim as well, such a pretty girl.

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 05:04 AM   #2780
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Maybe should've played Auckland instead.
Would it be possible to switch yet? Maybe she needs some weaker opponents to get into the season.

Quote:
Bino, you should follow Alizé Lim as well, such a pretty girl.
Yes she's pretty but I haven't seen her play yet

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 05:08 AM   #2781
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Would it be possible to switch yet? Maybe she needs some weaker opponents to get into the season.

What do you mean?

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 05:23 AM   #2782
country flag Bino

Quote:
What do you mean?
Oh sorry pls forget what I wrote. I thought Auckland would be next week as an alternative to Sydney but it is this week, of course she cannot switch

But maybe it would have been better to play in Hobart instead of Sydney. This was it what I was meaning.

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 05:30 AM   #2783
country flag Kəv.

She probably is aiming for higher goals in 2014 hence why she entered Brisbane and Sydney. Her schedule will be interesting. Wonder if she will play many tournaments in a row like 2013.

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 05:40 AM   #2784
country flag Bino

It's good if she has higher goals this year. She was that confident at the end of the last year so she should transfer this to the new season.

I hope so much that she now doesn't feel discouraged after this bitter loss to Watson. It would have been so important to have at least one or two wins at the beginning. So maybe she was too ambitious entering Brisbane and Sydney.

We will see if she plays Pattaya after the AO. If not this would indicate that she intends to gain more quality instead of pure quantity.

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 05:46 AM   #2785
country flag Kəv.

GL in doubles I guess. (Should be able to make MD right?)

Maybe if u find Scheepers' schedule it could be similar to Mandys

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #2786
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Once a choker, always a choker.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #2787
country flag Bino

Quote:
GL in doubles I guess. (Should be able to make MD right?)

Maybe if u find Scheepers' schedule it could be similar to Mandys
So we need to check the ELs.

After Mandy's loss I first had to sleep a bit. It's so sad that we have to wait one more week to see her play again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
Once a choker, always a choker.
How can you tell this? We don't know what had happened with her.

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #2788
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
How can you tell this? We don't know what had happened with her.
I'm assuming it, obviously.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #2789
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She probably is aiming for higher goals in 2014 hence why she entered Brisbane and Sydney. Her schedule will be interesting. Wonder if she will play many tournaments in a row like 2013.
Mandy intends to play Paris - Rio - Florianapolis - IW - Miami - Monterrey - Bogotá. Maybe also Osprey ITF during Miami second week.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #2790
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Mandy intends to play Paris - Rio - Florianapolis - IW - Miami - Monterrey - Bogotá. Maybe also Osprey ITF during Miami second week.
Thanks a lot!

After Paris she plays Fed Cup in Budapest, then has one week rest to get to South America, Rio.