Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 184 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #2746
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Watson broke

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZE LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #2747
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Break against her! After having 2 set points. But come on Mandy!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:07 AM   #2748
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Watson broke
Although she had her third ace. But the effectiveness of her second serve was getting a bit worse in the last game.

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:08 AM   #2749
country flag Bino

53 0/30

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #2750
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

fuck.

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #2751
country flag Kəv.

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #2752
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Choking.

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #2753
country flag Bino

She obviously lost the rhythm now.

Very fast to 54

Pls do not choke

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #2754
country flag Bino

Come on Mandy!

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #2755
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #2756
country flag Kəv.

omg she just let Watson win the past 3 games easily. (I think they were all love games )

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #2757
country flag Kəv.

seriously choke in both sets

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #2758
country flag Bino

I guess after her second set point she made on point. 55

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #2759
country flag Bino

No point

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 04:15 AM   #2760
country flag Kəv.

wtf she is she injured or what.

Closed Thread