Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 179 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 11:33 PM   #2671
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

mandy minella ‏@mandyminella 10h
Off to Australia with @ChaniScheepers .Bye Bye South Africa

--

Wow she looks so young when she puts her hair like that! You'd think she just turned 20

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 24th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #2672
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Wait was that Mandy sitting on that?
Hope she didnt get fined
I think it wasn't that serious

If I was a police officer I would have laughed about it.

Quote:
mandy minella
Wow she looks so young when she puts her hair like that! You'd think she just turned 20
Yes, unbelievable!
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #2673
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
She tweeted she was watching her match against Serena on the plane

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Dec 25th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #2674
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
She tweeted she was watching her match against Serena on the plane

As I know her she just watched till being break ahead against Serena then she changed the channel and fell asleep starting to dream she would have won Wimbledon

Old Dec 25th, 2013, 10:58 PM   #2675
country flag Bino

Guys! Do you know that? Tomorrow Mandy will play her first round quali match! So excited!

If she keeps her level from Captiva and from the French interclubs she shouldn't have any problems to survive it

Old Dec 26th, 2013, 01:59 AM   #2676
country flag Kəv.

She took a pic when she was 2-0 up

Wonder what airlines she flew, and it looks like business class as well

Old Dec 26th, 2013, 02:03 AM   #2677
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

The new season is here! It's so exciting!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #2678
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

She may have flown Emirates, South African Airways, or Quantas.

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2013, 06:46 AM   #2679
country flag Kəv.

She drew Watson. Not bad.

Old Dec 26th, 2013, 07:51 AM   #2680
country flag Bino

Quote:
She took a pic when she was 2-0 up

as I was suspecting

Quote:
She drew Watson. Not bad.
But Watson maybe is stronger again after finishing her losing streak.

But after this she maybe just will have to play Scheepers of all

Old Dec 26th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #2681
country flag Bino

She's that humorous!

Old Dec 26th, 2013, 08:07 AM   #2682
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
as I was suspecting

But Watson maybe is stronger again after finishing her losing streak.

But after this she maybe just will have to play Scheepers of all

Watson had mono last year and was out for a bit and probably explains the losing streak. I saw shes working with a new coach now so if Mandy really wants to be top 50, Watson are players she needs to beat

Old Dec 26th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #2683
country flag Bino

I totally agree! Hope she can get out of her mind that Chanelle is her friend!

She plays third after 10 Brisbane time on show court 2 this means she will play about 4 or 5 o'clock in the morning in Europe. For goOudinUSA better than for me

There isn't any stream for that match

Old Dec 26th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #2684
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
I totally agree! Hope she can get out of her mind that Chanelle is her friend!

She plays third after 10 Brisbane time on show court 2 this means she will play about 4 or 5 o'clock in the morning in Europe. For goOudinUSA better than for me

There isn't any stream for that match

For me its the best

Old Dec 26th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #2685
country flag Bino

Quote:
For me its the best

Ok this was clear at all

At least when you don't have to work or to study.

Third round might be Pereira. She lost to her this year but it was on clay!

But play from round to round, Mandy!