Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 176 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 17th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #2626
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Looked for that vid but couldn't find it yet

Is there a new Nutella pic of her?

Btw she needs two further votes to get the title in doubles too! She's already the single title

She has MP!
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...9#post36293289

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Last edited by Bino : Dec 17th, 2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Vote!
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 17th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #2627
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Sydney Q
Qualification list

1. Keys
2. Schiavone
3. Mattek-Sands
4. Zhang
5. Lepchenko
6. Morita
7. Ormaechea
8. McHale
9. Voskoboeva
10. Tsurenko
11. Davis
12. Ka.Pliskova
13. Goerges
14. Garcia
15. Date-Krumm
16. Cepelova
17. Peer
18. Tomljanovic
19. Shvedova
20. Scheepers
21. Schmiedlova
22. Larsson
23. King
24. Hsieh
25. Bertens
26. Babos
27. Kumkhum
28. Doi
29. Zahlavova-Strycova
30. Giorgi
31. Razzano
32. Dolonc
33. Minella
34. Pironkova
35. Putintseva
36. Lucic-Baroni
37. Vandeweghe
38. Fichman
39. Zanevska
40. Piter
41. Watson
42. Feuerstein (#128)

much stronger than Brisbane

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 06:30 AM   #2628
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...el-in-salzburg

WTA uploaded the video

Old Dec 18th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #2629
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
First it was more Mozart than Mandy

At the beginning you see her fly a helicopter. So courageous!

At the end (ca. 19.00 min.) she's climbing up a mountain, there's a longer interview with her

Awesome she speaks 5 languages!

She will need a boost of confidence to survive the QD of Sydney but she can definitely do it!
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #2630
country flag Bino

And pls don't forget to vote for her doubles.

She has to save MP

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...9#post36293289
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #2631
country flag Bino

I'm worried ... she eats definitely too much chocolate men ...

http://instagram.com/p/iD8QYmiPr1/

Last edited by Bino : Dec 18th, 2013 at 06:54 PM.
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #2632
country flag Kəv.

Just watched the episode now, she's obsessed with golf

And NID she speaks 5 languages, coming from Luxembourg is like necessary to speak German, French and Luxembourgish. English is necessary for traveling and Italian she probably learnt as she is of Italian descent

Old Dec 19th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #2633
country flag Bino

Its awesone though

Where did you see anything about golf in the video?
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #2634
country flag Kəv.

Now when she says that she recommends people to go to play golf at the club

Old Dec 19th, 2013, 10:17 AM   #2635
country flag Bino

Have seen it too now. Would be interested in her handycap?
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #2636
country flag Kəv.

Search her facebook. Many pics of her playing golf

Old Dec 19th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #2637
country flag Bino

She seems to play golf very well from the technical point of view if you see the way she swings. looks like a professionell golf player! I would be curious to know her handycap.
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #2638
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Golf career after tennis???

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #2639
country flag Bino

If her handicap is deep enough why not? But I hope she will be playing tennis for many years.

Old Dec 19th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #2640
country flag Bino

GoOudinUSA, would you please so kind and give the final vote to Mandy in European Union game? I think you can make her to the winner in doubles with Kremer