Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 175 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2013, 03:13 AM   #2611
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

^It'll be next year, though.

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 12th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #2612
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
When I was counting correctly Mandy had an aggressive margin of almost 40 percent in her final match in Captiva against Dabrowski

This is a really good value.
Sorry I had the wrong formula. But Mandy's aggressive margin value is still good.

She's 28 to 11 percent ahead vs. Dabrowski. This shows how she was dominating in that final.

I will post her values if I get the stats.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 04:45 AM   #2613
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #2614
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
An article

http://www.tageblatt.lu/sport/story/...77025741245598

But I think what was explained here was already explained last week or a few weeks ago

Old Dec 13th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #2615
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
An article

http://www.tageblatt.lu/sport/story/...77025741245598

But I think what was explained here was already explained last week or a few weeks ago
This means Mandy always tells the same in interviews

But there are some real news. So Mandy is in South Africa since last monday, the interview was made shortly before.
She was asked why going to South Africa and she answered she never has made a preparation in the heat for AO but this would be important coz the ball bounces in quite another way in the heat. She was invited by Chanelle Scheepers and will play dubs with her till RG.

She is convinced she had a positive development of her game in 2013. She's never played tennis on such a level but admitted that she would have liked to win some of her close matches against Kvitova or Stephens i.e.. But her performance in these matches shows that she improved a lot.

She told she has the potential for Top 50 if she would be able to call her potential more consistently. She will achieve her goals if she manages it to win those matches more often. She had some problems in the past to play as a favourite. Too often she loses her matches she expected to win and she wants to change it. (in my opinion she is on a good way since she was winning the Captiva tournament where she had no problems to confirm her favourite status).

The headline is: "I has to get cooler!" (I think she already is rather cool on court. Sometimes she should get even more aggressive for my opinion)

The full interview is in the printed version of Tageblatt.lu.

So please dear Luxembourg users, maybe someone of you guys who has that newspaper can make a pic of the full article and upload it here … ?

Thanks a lot if possible

Last edited by Bino : Dec 13th, 2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #2616
country flag Bino

Mandy is in pietermaritzburg. This a provincial main town in the south east of South Africa. They have 26°C during the day.

Old Dec 14th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #2617
country flag Bino

Mandy in S.A.

Obviously she feels good

I'm relieved she is in a provincial town and not in one of the big cities. She told she wants to get some new impressions.
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 02:56 AM   #2618
country flag Kəv.

Awww Mandy I saw a picture of that monument yesterday, really and amazing monument!!

Old Dec 15th, 2013, 03:00 AM   #2619
country flag Kəv.

I just searched up the monument is at Howick and its not to far from Pietermaritzburg. Shes very lucky to see the monument and extra lucky to see it not too long after it was built too

Old Dec 15th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #2620
country flag Bino

Mandy makes the best of all her trips and journeys. She's not only playing and practising but curious to see new things and get some new impressions. She's very open minded and that's good for her and her development.

Pls guys if you want to see Mandy have a bagel pls vote for her here:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=473301

She needs just two votes to get the title!

Old Dec 16th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #2621
country flag Kəv.

From tennis point instagram

Old Dec 16th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #2622
country flag Bino

She obviously likes ripped jeans

I've never seen another kind of jeans on her!
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #2623
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy is also part of what wtatennis calls "One Of The Most Inspiring Moments Of 2013".

http://www.wtatennis.com/photos/arti...the-helicopter

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #2624
country flag Kəv.

"The whole day was filmed by the Tennis Channel for an episode of their Tour Guide series this year"

someone needs to find that episode!!

yay shes featured for once.

Old Dec 17th, 2013, 12:38 AM   #2625
country flag Kəv.

Mandy Nutella would be a good name for her