Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 174 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #2596
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Dammit, kinda sucks that shes not in q as if she was I would be able to watch her match without getting distracted with other good matches around. Im gonna go to qualies

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #2597
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Awesome that Jules is in Melbourne, I might be going to WC playoff tomorrow maybe she will be there training!

Plus how do I welcome her when I have no flight details plus Melb Airport is pretty far from my home.
I was just kidding with the airport

Julia's hitting partner is atm Sally Peers. Have you maybe ever seen her play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Dammit, kinda sucks that shes not in q as if she was I would be able to watch her match without getting distracted with other good matches around. Im gonna go to qualies
Mandy was just too good at the end of season so you cannot watch her in the qualies

But maybe you will see her practice during qualies. If she keeps up her form she will have more than one match in the MD. I hope so much she makes some rounds in Melbourne.

Btw I'm worried not to see her in Nürnberg this year coz the tournament has got a new date in the calendar that is parallel with Straßburg (directly before RG). Maybe she prefers Straßburg because it's closer to her home town. On the other hand she wasn't playing Straßburg last year so I can hope.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #2598
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

When I was counting correctly Mandy had an aggressive margin of almost 40 percent in her final match in Captiva against Dabrowski

This is a really good value.
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #2599
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Yes ive seen both Goerges and Peers play live

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #2600
country flag Bino

What kind of player is Peers? Pusher or more aggressive? What do you think? I just asked because I wonder why Jule is choosing her as hitting partner.
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #2601
country flag Kəv.

In between I guess, more of a pusher. Her backhand is much better than forehand as she struggles with forehand.

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #2602
country flag Bino

Then she's is the opposite to Jule

Hope for you Mandy is doing well in Melbourne. Can't wait for it ...
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 11:51 PM   #2603
country flag Kəv.

Ikr, so excited

Old Dec 12th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #2604
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

^I'm so jealous!!

What days are you going?

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #2605
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
^I'm so jealous!!

What days are you going?
Im gonna try go all days for qualies than 5 days during the actual tournament.

Old Dec 12th, 2013, 02:24 AM   #2606
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Get plenty of pics (which I know you will). And enjoy your time!!

---BTW, I know you're not a fan of Mel, but if she plays can you get a pic or two of her?

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 02:24 AM   #2607
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy!
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #2608
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Get plenty of pics (which I know you will). And enjoy your time!!

---BTW, I know you're not a fan of Mel, but if she plays can you get a pic or two of her?
Mels not playing
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #2609
country flag goOudinUSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post
Mels not playing
From the AO?

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 02:52 AM   #2610
country flag Kəv.

I already get Mel for you 2 this year

Btw I saw her once standing on the side (I think she was waiting) of the court but was too shy to ask for a pic.