Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 173 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 9th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #2581
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Ayumi-goat, who's the girl on your avatar pic? I only know it's not Mandy ...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 9th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #2582
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Ayumi-goat, who's the girl on your avatar pic? I only know it's not Mandy ...

Nanna, the lead singer from Of Monsters and Men

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #2583
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Nanna, the lead singer from Of Monsters and Men

Ok thanks.

Nice too but I prefer the previous pic though tbh

But why not some variety ...
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #2584
country flag Bino

The Q list for Brisbane:

Q list

1. Voskoboeva
2. Garcia
3. Shvedova
4. Scheepers
5. Hsieh
6. Bertens
7. Doi
8. Glushko
9. Pereira
10. Dolonc
11. Minella
12. Putintseva
13. Lucic-Baroni
14. Zanevska
15. Piter
16. Watson
17. Dushevina
18. Tatishvili
19. Begu
20. Puchkova
21. Panova
22. Dellacqua
23. Brengle
24. Vogt
25. Rus
26. Lim
27. Buyukakcay
28. An.Rodionova (#163)

Top Alts

#1 Kovinic
#2 Duval
#3 Kudryavtseva

Some tough opponents for Mandy!

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #2585
country flag Bino

Who's the smiling girl with that weird cap?

No idea ...
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #2586
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

I saw that and was like, "WTF?"

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #2587
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Thats Mandy in the cap shes shooting for promo for tennis point for 2014

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #2588
country flag Bino

This is Mandy??? Not real ...

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 12:31 AM   #2589
country flag Kəv.

Why would she post a pic of someone else

Also does this mean shes back from SA and is possibly in Germany or Lux?

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #2590
country flag Bino

Don't worry I wasn't quite serious, of course its Mandy and ... she looks awesome even the pic is very small

Good question, I was thinking she's still in Germany or Lux before leaving to SA.

Because if she already had arrived down there she would have posted something with Chanelle ... wouldn't she?
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #2591
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Don't worry I wasn't quite serious, of course its Mandy and ... she looks awesome even the pic is very small

Good question, I was thinking she's still in Germany or Lux before leaving to SA.

Because if she already had arrived down there she would have posted something with Chanelle ... wouldn't she?
Hmmm. Maybe. Makes sense since there is still 3/4 december left. Probably train down there for 2 weeks, then maybe go back to Lux for christmas for a couple days before coming down here

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 01:01 AM   #2592
country flag Bino

Quote:
Hmmm. Maybe. Makes sense since there is still 3/4 december left. Probably train down there for 2 weeks, then maybe go back to Lux for christmas for a couple days before coming down here
Yes I think so. But I was also wondering why she isn't in SA yet.

I don't think she goes back to Lux for christmas, it would make more sense to go directly from SA to Australia for she wants to get used to the Australian summer in the South African heat. Why should she come back to the cold European winter?

When does qualifying start in Brisbane? At 27th December? So she could celebrate christmas in SA and then leave to Australia.
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #2593
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Yes I think so. But I was also wondering why she isn't in SA yet.

I don't think she goes back to Lux for christmas, it would make more sense to go directly from SA to Australia for she wants to get used to the Australian summer in the South African heat. Why should she come back to the cold European winter?

When does qualifying start in Brisbane? At 27th December? So she could celebrate christmas in SA and then leave to Australia.
Maybe she wants to celebrate christmas with family?

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #2594
country flag Bino

Quote:
Maybe she wants to celebrate christmas with family?
Maybe she wants but many players spend christmas time away from home. Jule Goerges for example is already in Melbourne to prepare for the AO.

Maybe you can welcome her at the Melbourne Airport if she arrives before 24th December?

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #2595
country flag Kəv.

Awesome that Jules is in Melbourne, I might be going to WC playoff tomorrow maybe she will be there training!

Plus how do I welcome her when I have no flight details plus Melb Airport is pretty far from my home.

Closed Thread