Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 171 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 12:22 PM   #2551
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
She didn't get MDWC What did Mandy look like then I didn't realise she was good then
Anne Kremer got main draw WC that year and Mandy was ranked outside top 200 at that time.

Here is 18 year old Mandy at her first doubles title ITF Napoli 10k (2004). She didn't change much, apart from dying her hair.

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina

Last edited by Duramont : Dec 1st, 2013 at 12:39 PM. Reason: doubles not singles title
Duramont is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 12:26 PM   #2552
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I think coming from Luxembourg is a massive advantage Kev... But I agree, being 66th in the World at ANYTHING is amazing and given there are over 3.5 Billion women I think that the odds of that happening are small No offence but how did she get to 66... She hasn't had any particularly stand-out WTA results which come to mind aside from Bad Gastein and USO...
I think there was Bad Gastein, Baku QF, Biarritz final, Cali final and Uso are her standout results for 2012. Wait I think Cali may have been 2011. The USO reuslt really lifted her ranking high, but it didnt last long

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 12:27 PM   #2553
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute

She was 18 years old as that tournament has been played in March 2004. It was also in Luxembourg 2004 when she lost to Krajicek at last qualy round.

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 12:29 PM   #2554
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Theres a pic of her and Tsonga when she was dating him and she had short black hair. Cant seem to find it now..

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 12:32 PM   #2555
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
She looks as young as she did 8 years before! So she should play much longer than just till 31!

Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 12:36 PM   #2556
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
She looks as young as she did 8 years before! So she should play much longer than just till 31!

Its not just about looking Mandy wpuld be #1 if it was. It will depend on how her physical situation is. Hopefully she will love the game too much to retire

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 12:38 PM   #2557
country flag Duramont

I just looked it up, she won her first doubles title at Napoli (with Elke Clijsters who is the other girl in second pic). Her first singles title was ITF 10k Zadar 2004.

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 12:39 PM   #2558
country flag Kəv.

Is there any news on Mandy atm? Is she currently in South Africa?

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 12:39 PM   #2559
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Its not just about looking Mandy wpuld be #1 if it was. It will depend on how her physical situation is. Hopefully she will love the game too much to retire

But her looking might also express her physical state

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 12:54 PM   #2560
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Is there any news on Mandy atm? Is she currently in South Africa?

I don't know. Maybe she will be playing today in Metz but I don't think so because her last match for Paris seemed to be the last one within this competition. But I will have a look at it.

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 01:34 PM   #2561
country flag Bino

If source on twitter is right Mandy will play today Vekic! I just hope she'll play a good match but I am scared she's a bit overplayed in the last time. Come on Mandy! When will she charge her batteries? I'm really not sure about it although she usually has a good constitution.

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 01:56 PM   #2562
country flag Bino

She will definitely play. She was beating Vekic last time but Vekic was getting better after her slump, had a win in the French league. So I hope Mandy can withstand.

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 03:34 PM   #2563
country flag Bino

Mandy is 64 20 ahead against Donna Vekic. This would be the second win in a row against her

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 03:56 PM   #2564
country flag Bino

She won!

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 04:21 PM   #2565
country flag Bino

After the match:

1385914872911.jpg

Closed Thread