Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 168 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 24th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #2506
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Bino, do you ever get the opportunity to see Mandy play live?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 24th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #2507
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Yeah I saw her live in Nürnberg this year. She was beating Pegula. Next day I was coming late for her match against LDL coz I had to work before. I could only watch the end and you know the result. But it was funny though some spectators were talking in the background and Mandy got really angry. First she was very polite saying quiet please but then guys didn't stop talking and she was screaming very loudly RUHE what means shut up and after this she was hitting three winners in a row I guess. She couldn't turn around it at all but I think she should get even more aggressive in her matches

Since this time she's on my radar.

I hope I will see her next year in Nürnberg again or maybe in Ratingen too.

Do you have a chance to probably see her in Melbourne?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #2508
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
I remember watching the scoreboard for Nürnberg where she saved so many MP in last game but couldnt break.

And Yes ofc I will see her in Melbourne I saw her play 3 times this year inc. her singles against Savinykh (we only watched first couple of games though and when I left she started to lose..), her doubles match against Mladenovic and Martic where it was soo tense! They led like 4-1 in final set but then it went to 6-6 and they saved like 2 MPs in tiebreak with Mandy smash. Then after the match I got a photo with her the next day we were late so I missed her practice.. then we went to her dubs match against Makarova and Vesnina but we left after a couple games as it was getting late. If you go back to idk hundreds of pages ago you can see I posted some pics in here

Old Nov 24th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #2509
country flag Kəv.

My pics at posts 463, 452 and 458

Old Nov 24th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #2510
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Great for you to get a pic with her

Really great pics you made of her. But pls don't leave next time too early so she will get the win

Hope for you she will have a good run in Melbourne, I am somehow optimistic coz she was so happy and proud to qualify for the AO MD.

Btw she obviously won first set vs Rus for TC Paris now very close in the second!
Sorry I did obviosly misunderstand: It was not her playing Rus.

Last edited by Bino : Nov 24th, 2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #2511
country flag Bino

The Paris manager on twitter: Mandy gros match et gros mental tcp 4.0.

Obviosly she was doing very well

Old Nov 24th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #2512
country flag Bino

Mandy Minella (TCP) d. Patricia Mayr-Achleitner (CUS) 6-7 6-3 6-4

7th singles win in a row for her!

Lost doubles with Foretz-Gacon but it was already irrelevant after 4/0 lead.
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #2513
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #2514
country flag Kəv.

Old Nov 25th, 2013, 04:45 AM   #2515
country flag Kəv.

mandy minella ‏@mandyminella 11h
Proudest godmother

Awww did she become a godmother? that baby is so lucky.

Jeanne Clérin ‏@jeanneclerin 9h
Mandy qui a tout donné comme toute l'équipe du tcp jolie victoire 4.2 @TennisClubParis #teamtcp2013

Old Nov 25th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #2516
country flag Kəv.

I guess Mayr is a pretty good win especially since Mayr's been playing kinda well lately and Mandy sucks/isn't as good indoors.

Old Nov 25th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #2517
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
I guess Mayr is a pretty good win especially since Mayr's been playing kinda well lately and Mandy sucks/isn't as good indoors.
Yeah great win although some people try to do it down. Mayr was winning first set so she easily could get a run. But Mandy wasn't impressed and won the next sets 3&4. She's become really tough in last weeks and I think her last wins are pushing her to high performance. She's feeling very well you can read it on her face, she's very happy having achieved her year's final goals and this is the basis for turn around those matches. The Paris manager was very impressed by Mandy's game it must have been a big win with Mandy making the big points. I can virtually imagine the atmosphere on stadium court when Mandy was winning yesterday.

Of course the opponents will be getting even stronger on wta level but the win over Mayr was the first proof that she can transfer her run onto next level. I hope so much that she will have a successful start into the new season and I'm convinced she'll do it

Last edited by Bino : Nov 25th, 2013 at 10:40 PM.
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #2518
country flag Bino

Next round of the french club league is tomorrow. TC Paris will be playing St Germain.

St Germain TPBV: Yuliya Beygelzimer (UKR), Olga Savchuk (UKR), Veronika Kapshay (UKR), Aleksandrina Naydenova (BUL), Oleksandra Korashvili (UKR), Yuliana Fedak (UKR), Marine Beugre Guyot (FRA), Andréa Ka (FRA), Tetyana Kovalchuk (UKR).

So if she's playing at all Mandy will meet Beygelzimer or Savchuk. But maybe she will take a break and Voegele will play for Paris ... no idea atm.

Another bit worrying point is Mandy obviously loves children so we have to expect her finishing career after the Olympics 2016 or is there any hope she will play longer than this? I think she's already told about it.

Last edited by Bino : Nov 26th, 2013 at 10:40 PM.
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #2519
country flag Kəv.

Drimal has said (in Luxembourg thread) that shes most likely gonna retire when shes 31

Old Nov 27th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #2520
country flag Bino

I read it too

But who knows what's in a few years her thinking about that. If she has a good run maybe she will continue. I think her dream is finishing her career with a medal in Rio.

Last edited by Bino : Nov 27th, 2013 at 08:56 AM.