Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 167 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 01:35 PM   #2491
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Brisbane!!! My gosh!
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 03:40 PM   #2492
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimal View Post
All the details I said were written in the full article in Luxemburger Wort. (the link posted by Kev_lu is an online summary)

Also the explanation why she didn't play Fed Cup during last 2 years.
Thanks a lot!

So the long version is just available as print version?

Anyway sounds so sweet when she's talking in her language

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 09:09 PM   #2493
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Bit surprised shes going for the premier events
Me too but I think she's now that confident to play the bigger events. It's a good sign and in the quali the contenders might be not much stronger than at the internationals. It's all a question of confidence, attitude and of course a good draw too. If she got some wins at the AO would be so great.

She has nothing to defend so let's hope she will continue her winning streak from last year. Count the french interclubs she has now 6 wins in row

Maybe her next match for TC Paris is on 24th for TC Paris.
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 09:13 PM   #2494
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy Wish the best!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 09:31 PM   #2495
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Happy birthday well its the 22nd in Melbourne already

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 11:39 PM   #2496
country flag Bino

Now I'm allowed too Happy birthday Mandy and hopefully a lot more threads like this one:

Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 01:11 AM   #2497
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 10:09 AM   #2498
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Mandy!

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Duramont is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 10:53 AM   #2499
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Happy birthday!!!
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 08:52 PM   #2500
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 01:38 AM   #2501
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Just saw she shares the same birthday with greats like BJK and Boris Becker

Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 03:28 PM   #2502
country flag Bino

Obviously the favourite day of tennis god

Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 05:49 PM   #2503
country flag Bino

Mandy and her team at the airport. So I think she'll play tomorrow. But what I wonder is she on that pic or did she take it?1385228818000.jpg

Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:22 PM   #2504
country flag Kəv.

Haha lol at everyone on their phones. Reminds me of me

Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:52 PM   #2505
country flag Bino

Just like me too

Don't think we get a stream/live score tomorrow ...
Closed Thread