Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 165 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 17th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #2461
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
This means today? I think she is still on vacation! She should have more time just to relax. She was playing so much within the last year.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 17th, 2013, 03:30 AM   #2462
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

The season starts today, but you don't have to play in every match.

I'm sure Mandy will have some days of rest and relaxation and then play a few club matches later into the season.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 03:55 AM   #2463
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Ok thanks, I was misunderstanding that. It really wouldn't have made any sense for her playing right now. She retweeted something about that championship.

Old Nov 17th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #2464
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy did play today!

Mandy Minella d. Alize Lim 64 64
Foretz/Minella d. Bremond/Lim 75 62

Mandy's team got the win, 4-2!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #2465
country flag Bino

And obviously she is still in top form I am so happy for her to win both singles and doubles. She's so diligent, too diligent in my opinion!

So she hasn't a real off-/pre season to prepare for next season. So I wonder when she'll charge her batteries?

Old Nov 18th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #2466
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

well done

That wasn't much of a holiday though..

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #2467
country flag Bino

On the other hand that team championship isn't comparable to regular tournaments. The pressure isn't that large and maybe it is a good chance for Mandy to stay in practice and get some money too. So her vacation just might be interrupted a bit and she will find enough time for resting and recovery.

By the way Mandy must have completely forgotten what a loss is and how it's feeling The win over her friend Alize Lim was her 6th in a row and even in doubles she is unbeatable at the moment

I hope she can keep it up in Australia and I think somehow that she will do it. It's a question of confidence to play that level on wta either. And she gained confidence a lot!

Old Nov 18th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #2468
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
get some money too.
That's the main reason why Top 200 players participate in these events. It's easy money.

Mandy played in the french (TC Paris), the swiss (Neuchatel) and the german (Moers) interclub championships this year. She's a tennis mercenary
Boogaloo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #2469
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder where she will go in January? Last year went to Shenzhen then AO

Old Nov 18th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #2470
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo View Post
That's the main reason why Top 200 players participate in these events. It's easy money.

Mandy played in the french (TC Paris), the swiss (Neuchatel) and the german (Moers) interclub championships this year. She's a tennis mercenary
Sounds really martial In the swiss championship she was winning all her matches last year so the easy money is well deserved

But are you sure about Moers? Last year she was playing for Ratingen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
I wonder where she will go in January? Last year went to Shenzhen then AO
Does she get into the MD of Shenzhen? Maybe Auckland in the same week would be easier for her to get in.

We have to wait for the ELs ... they might be comming out soon?

Last edited by Bino : Nov 18th, 2013 at 10:23 PM.
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #2471
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
But are you sure about Moers? Last year she was playing for Ratingen.
You're right. She played for Ratingen this year (against Moers)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jjtenni...detail/?page=5
Boogaloo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #2472
country flag Kəv.

She did get into MD of Shenzhen this year but her ranking was a little higher. Lost to #1 seed Li 64 60.

And yes, ELs should come out soon...

Old Nov 19th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #2473
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
She did get into MD of Shenzhen this year but her ranking was a little higher. Lost to #1 seed Li 64 60.

And yes, ELs should come out soon...
Seems as doesn't matter.
Auckland is a 235.000 $ event, Shenzhen 500.000 $. But last year you need a higher ranking (#92) for Auckland though compared to Shenzhen with #114. Guess it's the "close to Melbourne factor"

If we don't have any fundamental change Mandy with her #106 ranking should get into the Shenzhen draw where she also can earn more money.

Looking forward to Mandy improving on her last year result with that first round loss vs. Li. So let's hope she gets a better draw this year.

Last edited by Bino : Nov 19th, 2013 at 04:31 PM.
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #2474
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Hope she can come to Shenzhen! If she can, I can see her there!!!!!
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #2475
country flag Bino

Last entry for Shenshen is #94 Dinah Pfizenmaier

So Mandy has to qualify atm. Maybe there are some withdwawals?
Closed Thread