Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 162 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 11th, 2013, 04:02 AM   #2416
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Yes it is Tim Sommer, I can tell by his face.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2013, 05:53 AM   #2417
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Great pictures!

So beautiful! Come on next tournament- Egypt!
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #2418
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
Great pictures!

So beautiful! Come on next tournament- Egypt!
She pulled out

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #2419
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
She pulled out
Exactly, I saw the MD list again just now.

Her name wasn't listed in MD.

Hope she can directly play AO MD. Good luck...
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #2420
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

She should actually make it given that no one around her is really playing in the next 2 weeks

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #2421
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Remember this thread two weeks ago:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Would be somehow nice to see our Mandy with a cup in her hands even if it was only a 25k cup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimal View Post
I would like to see Mandy win a 25k again.
And what happens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post

Even 50k and her biggest career win

Some stories just get to be truth.

Wait and see what next year will happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
She should actually make it given that no one around her is really playing in the next 2 weeks
There a some players in her range playing Dubai atm and later on maybe Sharm El Sheikh but it seems not to be realistic that she will lose her spot because all of them are in the same draw.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #2422
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Vicky Duval congratulated Mandy on twitter, she's so sweet

Old Nov 11th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #2423
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Mandy has said on RTL radio that Tim Sommer has checked the ratings scenarios and is 100% certain that she will make it into the Aussie Open main draw after this victory. I hope he is right

http://sport.rtl.lu/news/aktualiteit/485063.html (text and audio in luxembourgish)
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #2424
country flag Kəv.

He better be right!!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Nov 11th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #2425
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy Thanks for the pics!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #2426
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo View Post
Mandy has said on RTL radio that Tim Sommer has checked the ratings scenarios and is 100% certain that she will make it into the Aussie Open main draw after this victory. I hope he is right

http://sport.rtl.lu/news/aktualiteit/485063.html (text and audio in luxembourgish)
Just like that sprooch

It sounds that friendly. Sounds that sweet if Mandy is talking in her language.

Let's hope he's right. I checked the rankings and I haven't any doubts either given that #108 is sufficient.

And all these pics a just awesome, thanks a lot.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #2427
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics and great work Mandy! She looks fantastic.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #2428
country flag Kəv.

Damn was gonna use that trophy pic as my avatar but saw Drimal has it

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #2429
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #2430
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote