Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 159 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 10th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #2371
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Yes, that retweet was not very classy.

Here's a short report on the tournament day:

Gabriela Dabrowski and Mandy Minella to Meet in Women’s Pro Classic Final

Quote:
Following the the second Singles Semifinal match, No. 2 seed Mandy Minella of Luxemburg ddemolished American Allie Kiick in straight sets 6-0, 6-0 in less than hour.

“I felt really good out there today and I am really happy that I won because it was an important match for me,” said No. 2 seed Mandy Minella. “After today, I have now earned enough points to get directly into the Main Draw of the Australian Open, today was a big win.”
Boogaloo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2013, 06:44 AM   #2372
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Yayayayaya

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #2373
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think AOMD is good for Mandy just so she can get destroyed where at least in Qualies she can earn some points And she can still not get it as Dubai and Sharm are still to come

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #2374
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
She said she confirmed it so lets just take her word.
Plus there is gonna be many opportunities in MD

Old Nov 10th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #2375
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
She said she confirmed it so lets just take her word.
Plus there is gonna be many opportunities in MD

Look at the predicted ranks hun
Also, I can't think of many she can beat at AO

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #2376
country flag Kəv.

If BBB Kanepi shows same thing will happen as in Marrakech, If BBB Barthel shows.., too many to name.

Old Nov 10th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #2377
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I don't think AOMD is good for Mandy just so she can get destroyed where at least in Qualies she can earn some points And she can still not get it as Dubai and Sharm are still to come
First of all it is a financial question for she gets much more money for just participating first round AO MD than she would earn for AO qualifying. For Mandy throughout important, look how much she's travelling.

And of course she can have some wins there. Remember the US Open. She's competitive with so many players and she won't get a Serena first in every draw. She just has to believe in it. It was important for her confidence to dominate her opponents on itf so the next step is to imagine doing it on wta level either. There are so many players who aren't any better than her. Furthermore it's always a question of being in form or not.

But has she already been qualified? In the live ranking she's now on #108, this should be sufficient for her but there are some tournaments left so that some players behind may pass her. But I also hope she has the right overview of her ranking. So if she gets the win today her ranking will be #105.

Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #2378
country flag Boogaloo

The Grand Slams now offer very high gains even for first round losses, while ITF tournaments offer the same amounts as 10 years ago. So participating in the Grand Slams is important financially for players around the 100th ranking.

There was an interesting article in Forbes recently:

How The 92nd-Ranked Tennis Player In The World Earns A Comfortable Living

Last edited by Boogaloo : Nov 10th, 2013 at 01:10 PM.
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #2379
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly right. Every player aims to make the maindraw of slams for exactly that reason, it helps to fund your season. Congrats on reaching the final in such impressive style Mandy!
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #2380
country flag Boogaloo

The final is under way. Mandy already has a double break.
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #2381
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Mandy doesn't feel how it is to lose a single game!

Old Nov 10th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #2382
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

She's playing really well, really aggressive
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #2383
country flag Bino

After 15 games in a row she lost a game

Old Nov 10th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #2384
country flag Bino

*32 ahead.

Dabrowski with a strong service game.

Old Nov 10th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #2385
country flag Bino

She gets another hold. So important! 42*