Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 157 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #2341
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Well I think such a type of player ist not a bad matchup for Mandy. She has to dominate the rallies and she can do that, thats half of the battle. She mustn't get to be pushed in defence. She had today some awesome defence actions too though

To Boserup, I didn't know that, so this is speaking even more for Mandy! She needed this first set to struggle down all the problems like BH, opponent, first serve and in particular the lines men. Mandy was very indignant, she was once screaming very loudly but after this things were going on for her. I guess from time to time it is good for her game to get a little aggressive by circumstances because she turns it into energy
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #2342
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

After trying to remember more about Kiick I read somewhere she was a pusher, and yes I do agree, now I remember Xu was bashing all over the court while Kiick was just pushing, thats how she won the match

She didn't do too bad against Wozniacki so..

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #2343
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

In the other semi is Cohen v Dabrowski

Good opportunity for Mandy to win

Except she lost to Dabrowski this year..

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #2344
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

GL Mandy!!

I don't think that Kiick will prove to be a problem for Mandy. Mandy has a great chance to get the title...Hope she can take it!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #2345
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice

Yes, but it's all about her mental strength.

An outlook at her year end ranking (Please correct me if I'm wrong):

By reaching the Captiva Island SF, Mandy has already won 32 WTA points. For the final, she would get 50 points, for a tournament victory 70. A victory would move her back into the Top 100.

http://www.wtatennis.com/singles-rankings

Until the end of this year, she has 18 points to defend (QF in Ankara $50k, 17 december 2012). She still plays one tournament this year, Sharm El Sheikh ($75k), which has a strong participant list, but she could be seeded. Winning one round there would almost (14p) win back those points, everything beyond is a bonus.
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #2346
country flag Kəv.

She will be seeded in Sharm el Sheikh.

Who knows, she might play Ankara again.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #2347
country flag Kəv.

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #2348
country flag Kəv.

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #2349
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy

Mandy's biggest singles titles are still ITF 25Ks.
The closest she was from winning a bigger title was in Kofu 50k final in 2011 where she lost in third set with 4:6.

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Duramont is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #2350
country flag Kəv.

Also Cali 100k where she lost to Dulgheru, forgot the score. And 100k Biarritz where she lost to Oprandi 75 75 choking leads in both sets...

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 10:47 AM   #2351
country flag Kəv.

I remember watching Kofu on stream. You could tell she lost concentration in the third when she went to serve on the other side

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #2352
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo View Post
Yes, but it's all about her mental strength.

An outlook at her year end ranking (Please correct me if I'm wrong):

By reaching the Captiva Island SF, Mandy has already won 32 WTA points. For the final, she would get 50 points, for a tournament victory 70. A victory would move her back into the Top 100.

http://www.wtatennis.com/singles-rankings
If she wins Captiva Island she should be #104 in the ranking, depends on van Uytvanck winning Taipeh or not. This would be sufficient for Australian Open. But to be sure she should gain some more points in Sharm El Sheikh.

But first of all she has to play Kiick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
I remember watching Kofu on stream. You could tell she lost concentration in the third when she went to serve on the other side
I think she has improved. She is very focused, mentally strong these days. Let's hope she will keep that level in the final rounds!

Last edited by Bino : Nov 9th, 2013 at 12:27 PM.
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #2353
country flag Bino

Third set between Dabrowski/Cohen so I cannot watch Mandy later

But what I've seen so far Mandy doesn't need to be worried about both of them neither.
Maybe Dabrowski played on her best when she was beating Mandy this year.

But anyway Mandy, way to go ...

Dabrowski wins in three. Maybe tired now but I had prefered Cohen in final for Mandy.

GL Mandy!

Last edited by Bino : Nov 9th, 2013 at 06:31 PM.
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #2354
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice Boogaloo is just really nice

First set 6:0 for Mandy.

Wow, quite a difference with her previous match. Flawless so far, almost no unforced errors, and she puts a lot of pressure on Kiik who is frustrated with her game.
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #2355
country flag Duramont

Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute Duramont has a reputation beyond repute

Great tennis from Mandy

6:0 4:0

Will it be another double bagel?

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Duramont is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread