Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 155 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #2311
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
She's some problems but it's impressive how she's fighting and struggling. 30* lead now

And there was a big backhand winner that should give her believe in her game

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #2312
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Come on Mandy! Break for *51 by an awesome forehand winner

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #2313
country flag Bino

Finishing set by an ace

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #2314
country flag Bino

Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Come on now! Break point after 40/15
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #2315
country flag Bino

Well done Mandy! Play courageously! She is breaking indeed! First game third set!

Strong groundstrokes. Mentally so tough now!
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #2316
country flag Bino

Boserup breaks back. She is getting stronger now again. Hope Mandy stays focussed. She's got a coaching violation.
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #2317
country flag Bino

BP Mandy. Use it ... Boserup has now some problems with her serve ... Break by DF!
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #2318
country flag Bino

That last game was a gift by Boserup. Mandy should get calm now.
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #2319
country flag Bino

Mandy is still frustrated because backhand is not working if she tries to make pressure.
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #2320
country flag Bino

Was saving three break points!
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #2321
country flag Bino

Great defence now! She is fighting so much.
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #2322
country flag Bino

She gets the hold. Mandy! 3-1*
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #2323
country flag Bino

From 40-0 to deuce! This is the momentum! By winners FH and Volley!!!
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #2324
country flag Bino

Oh Mandy! Converts her first bp in that game for a 4/1 lead!
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #2325
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

double break up now
Boogaloo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote