Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 154 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 09:43 AM   #2296
country flag Bino

Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
^am

GL Mandy. Hope I'll be able to watch!
Of course, sorry, pm would be a little dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Mandy withdrew from Dubai. Sensible as it's hard to fly from the US on Friday/Saturday/Sunday to Dubai.
You mean Sunday!!!

But it's reasonable. I guess it was just an assurance if she was dropped out earlier in Captiva.

What's about Sharm El Sheikh? I think she has to play there because it's all very close in the ranking. I'm a little worried for she needs some holidays to recover from such a long season. But she makes the best by enjoying her trips between her matches, for example bowling, hockey and hunting alligators. And on Captiva Island sie maybe has time left to relax a little on the beach.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Last edited by Bino : Nov 8th, 2013 at 10:11 AM.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #2297
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty sure Sharm el sheikh she will play as it is her last chance to secure a AO MD and I think her seasonis over there. She gets a month and a half off season. There are no ITFs above 25k anyway except for Ankara (what she played last year) but I doubt she'd play that

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #2298
country flag Bino

Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold Bino is a splendid one to behold
Hard match so far! Mandy could save a 0/40 for 1/3* in first set. Come on!

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #2299
country flag Bino

And she gets the break back! But she has to struggle, Boserup isn't that bad as I expected.

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #2300
country flag Bino

Break rebreak Mandy *34 behind.

She has to hold now, isn't still in that match. Boserup very aggressively.

But she's fighting. 30/30

Game 4/4!

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #2301
country flag Bino

Boserup holds to love.

Now Mandy has to serve against set *45
And she did it!

Big serves, some easy points! 55*

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #2302
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Watching now. Great stream. Not many spectators.

Tie-break ...
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #2303
country flag Bino

So now Tiebreak!

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #2304
country flag Boogaloo

Very defensive play by Mandy
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #2305
country flag Bino

0-3 behind and she's complaining bitterly about lines men.

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #2306
country flag Boogaloo

5/1 Boserup. This is painful to watch
Old Nov 8th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #2307
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo View Post
Very defensive play by Mandy
Missing some confidence today because backhand is not working as well I guess.

Lost tiebreak 17. She has to focus again now. Forget this first set.

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #2308
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo View Post
5/1 Boserup. This is painful to watch
It is but let's hope it's getting better now.

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #2309
country flag Bino

Saving break points and holds. This maybe the turn around!

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #2310
country flag Bino

So Mandy *20 ahead. Change to get into a frontrunner mode now please!