Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 149 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 03:17 AM   #2221
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Well at least Duval isn't a disappointing loss.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 08:09 PM   #2222
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
She will be disappointed but it was not disappointing. There's been just a small missing link to find the u-turn in that match. So next try for her in sunny Florida.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 10:20 PM   #2223
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck in Captiva Island (Florida), where Mandy will probably again be seeded No 2, behind Michelle Larcher de Brito

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100030209
Boogaloo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 10:21 PM   #2224
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
She will be seed 3 as Vandeweghe is above her in this weeks ranks

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 11:04 PM   #2225
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
So she had a semi vs Brito who is not in a good form obviously. A win against Mandy seems to be a huge motivation for her opponents and gives them a confidence boost. Last week Sasnovich, now Duval.

It's a recommendation for Mandy

Hope she's not getting tired.

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 11:32 PM   #2226
country flag Kəv.

Duval played Hlavackova not Larcher de Brito.

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 12:34 AM   #2227
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Duval played Hlavackova not Larcher de Brito.
Oh this was a misunderstanding. What I meant was that Mandy would meet Larcher de Brito in the semis if she is going so far in Captiva Island. (of course she will!!)

Duval was able to beat Hlavackova in Toronto because she's got a confidence boost because of her big win over Mandy So this is speaking finally for Mandy
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 12:55 AM   #2228
country flag Kəv.

Ohhhhh

But she could also meat no2 seed Vandeweghe.

Anyway theres gonna be many withdrawals.

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 01:18 AM   #2229
country flag Bino

So I checked my first clause wasn't that well done

But what I wonder in most of all cases you have 1/3 and 2/4 draws.

But all is ok unless Mandy doesn't withdraw. I want to see her win a tournament in 2013.
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 07:30 PM   #2230
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Victoria Duval has won the Toronto final, Timea Babos retiring after losing the first set.

So like in Poitiers the week before, it's again the tournament winner that Mandy lost to.

Meanwhile, the Captiva Island draw has still not been published.

After Florida, Mandy will play in Dubai and Sharm El Sheikh (both ITF $75k). Lots of travelling for such small tournaments

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100030267
http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100030276
Boogaloo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 08:06 PM   #2231
country flag Kəv.

It will come out tomorrow (Monday) as MD starts on Tuesday

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 08:52 PM   #2232
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaloo View Post
Victoria Duval has won the Toronto final, Timea Babos retiring after losing the first set.

So like in Poitiers the week before, it's again the tournament winner that Mandy lost to.

Meanwhile, the Captiva Island draw has still not been published.

After Florida, Mandy will play in Dubai and Sharm El Sheikh (both ITF $75k). Lots of travelling for such small tournaments
I hope so much she will get the AOMD ticket as a well deserved reward for all that efforts! She's so diligent and I'm a little afraid she will not have time enough to recover for next season. If she's playing all that tournaments on various continents she will be very tired at the end. She has continually played since Luxembourg!
More exactly: She has played since the USO almost every week! How she can hold out this?

Duval was winning as I had predicted after her win over Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
It will come out tomorrow (Monday) as MD starts on Tuesday
One day more left to rest for her.

Last edited by Bino : Nov 3rd, 2013 at 09:43 PM.
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #2233
country flag Kəv.

Shes almost played every week of the season. I guess she got some rest during USO series

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 08:08 AM   #2234
country flag Bino

But wouldn't it be smarter to play less tournaments and therefore probably more rounds per tournament? Maybe she loses too much energy by traveling so much and would go deeper in the draw otherwise.

She's already arrived in Florida and is hunting alligators. So at the moment she has obviously enough energy

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #2235
country flag Kəv.

A few days ago she went bowling with Alize Lim

2 of my fave players togehter!

Closed Thread