Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 148 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 03:35 PM   #2206
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Rebreak

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:05 PM   #2207
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
36 *12

She's fighting but it'll get difficult.

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:19 PM   #2208
country flag Bino

I'd like to tell her now believe in you girl!

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:25 PM   #2209
country flag Bino

I don't know if she will find the key for the turn around in this match but she sure was struggling, had break points saved game points, that score board is really fighting now!

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:27 PM   #2210
country flag Bino

And just when I was submitting .. break for her

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:36 PM   #2211
country flag Bino

0/30 to 30/30

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:37 PM   #2212
country flag Bino

Come on

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:38 PM   #2213
country flag Bino

3/5 but there must have been a mto just before.

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:40 PM   #2214
country flag Bino

30/30 and now break point for her

Break again

She just doesn't give up!

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:45 PM   #2215
country flag Bino

30/30 now and indeed game point at 45

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:47 PM   #2216
country flag Bino

5/5

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:48 PM   #2217
country flag Bino

Duval to serve 15/15

Saving first game point

And deuce

And break point

Game point

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:53 PM   #2218
country flag Bino

6/5* Duval ..

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 05:06 PM   #2219
country flag Bino

She lost! But it was a big fight.

Two comebacks in the second set ... but she couldn't finish it. If she converts BP for 65 we would have seen a third set.

So next try, Mandy!

I hope there's no injury coz there's been obviously a mto at 4:3 but I don't know who it was.

Following a match on score board is really awful!

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 08:27 PM   #2220
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Mandy Was hoping for a better result...
GL in Captiva Island!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote