Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 147 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #2191
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Dominant Mandy
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #2192
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Next Duval or De Vroome. 2 good promising juniors....

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #2193
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Me too! You never should underestimate an opponent though. But Mandy was just gorgeous.

She said on Facebook, she was playing one of her best matches and it was not an easy one with a tough score 60 60.

Next round is De Vroome or Duval. We all know that the match after a double bagel is the most difficult one. I hope she enjoys her day off and continues after this.

Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 01:51 AM   #2194
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy Opened up the bakery...

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 08:10 AM   #2195
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Shoucked!!!
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 05:07 PM   #2196
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Enjoying her day off today

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:18 PM   #2197
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Next tournaments 75 Dubai and 75 Sharm el Sheikh.

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 09:37 PM   #2198
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

BTW peeps, just to make her loss to Sasha better, Sasha is yet to lose since the win and has won a 100K and will probably win this weeks 50K + H

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 01:16 AM   #2199
country flag Bino

That loss is already forgotten, Mandy will play Duval at 11 am./4 pm. on court 2!

Nice to see we'll see her in Dubai and Sharm El Sheikh. But girl, don't forget your holidays!

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 02:51 AM   #2200
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe if she does well in Toronto and Captiva Island, she won't have to play Dubai and Sharm El Sheikh...

GL tomorrow!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:34 AM   #2201
country flag Kəv.

I think shes just trying to avoid having to play Q in Melbourne

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:43 AM   #2202
country flag Bino

No doubt about that. What ranking does she need?

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:45 AM   #2203
country flag Kəv.

Around 105 or lesser

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:54 AM   #2204
country flag Kəv.

On the live ranks shes at 114. Almost all players around that rank are playing tournaments

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 09:56 AM   #2205
country flag Bino

Ah thanks. Maybe even #108 is sufficient. But I feel somehow that she will get it.