Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #2161
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
First set 61

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #2162
country flag RoseStone
IT MUST BE LOVE

RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

I just saw her picture recently. I don't know anything about her other than she is cute! So go Mandy while I'm trying to find out more about you!
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #2163
country flag RoseStone
IT MUST BE LOVE

RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute RoseStone has a reputation beyond repute

From Luxembourg and she will be 28 this coming month She sure doesn't look her age at all
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #2164
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
And obviously she likes Nutella
Now two break points for 31

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #2165
country flag Bino

Break! 3:1

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #2166
country flag Bino

Mandy leads 41*

She looks a lot younger but even 28 is not old at all.

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #2167
country flag Bino

*42 now

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #2168
country flag RoseStone
IT MUST BE LOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Mandy leads 41*

She looks a lot younger but even 28 is not old at all.

Go Mandy I agree 28 isn't that old, but she honestly looks years younger!
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #2169
country flag Bino

52*

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #2170
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
Go Mandy I agree 28 isn't that old, but she honestly looks years younger!
So we can hope that she will play many years more

15/40 2 match points!

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #2171
country flag Bino

She won 61 62

Last edited by Bino : Oct 29th, 2013 at 05:51 PM.
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #2172
country flag RoseStone
IT MUST BE LOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
So we can hope that she will play many years more

15/40 2 match points!

I agree And I'm glad she won the Match
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #2173
country flag Bino

Ok, Fournier is about #530 in the ranking but she was a local hero and you never know how strong that young opponents really are.

Mandy hits one ace, wins 59-31 total points but has to save 6/7 break points successfully.

So I would say she has acclimatised well and showed a good performance. Congrats Mandy!

And maybe we get to see a stream for that tournament?

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #2174
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Its her birthday soon! Almost 29!

Well done Mandy good win. Boserup next

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #2175
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Mandy!!

GL against Boserup!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote