Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 137 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #2041
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

I don't think Mandy has a big chance of winning against any player in the main draw (except maybe a qualifier), so it's good she plays against a top player.
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #2042
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Poor draw!!!
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #2043
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 10:47 AM   #2044
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
(1)Petrova/Srebotnik v Daniilidou/Krunic
Slater/South v Dabrowski/Watson
(4)Jurak/Voracova v Barrois/Thorpe
Bogdan/Torro-Flor v Barthel/Klemenschits

(wc)Minella/Voegele v Dekmeijere/McHale
Vogt/Wickmayer v (3)Dominguez Lino/Niculescu
Hsieh/Hsieh v Hercog/Raymond
Foretz Gacon/Hrdinova v (2)Mladenovic/Piter
Winnable R1

Yay dubs with Stefi again

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #2045
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy/Stefanie Nice draw! Good chance to do well!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 03:56 AM   #2046
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

A picture in China Open from my friend:

She is a little shy, so she hides her face. Haha...
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 04:27 AM   #2047
country flag Kəv.

So pretty

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #2048
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix643 View Post
Mandy Minella
Credits to Rix643.

Bally
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #2049
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

go mandy!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #2050
country flag Kəv.

mandy minella ‏@mandyminella 11h
#besties ...and a guy...

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 06:56 AM   #2051
country flag Kəv.

NB 6PM..... 3 AM for me

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #2052
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Mandy lost 3-6 6-7
She played REALLY well in the second set but fell apart in the tiebreak
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #2053
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Mandy was playing so well in the second set. She would have deserved it really. Hope she has a good season in 2014 maybe in the top 50 if she develops a little more constancy. Some great winners and strong rallies today!

Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #2054
country flag Kəv.

Old Oct 15th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #2055
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

Mandy Was following the whole match. So close!!

Bally