Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #1861
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
30-0* comeon!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #1862
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
She won

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #1863
country flag Kəv.

Next Govortsova.

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #1864
country flag Kəv.

Come on Mandy! Lets break this SF thing and reach one step closer!

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #1865
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

This is Mandy's big chance to reach her first final. Good luck.

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 09:47 AM   #1866
country flag Kəv.

Govortsova playing well though

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #1867
country flag Kəv.

Doubles now. They lead 61 10*

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #1868
country flag Kəv.

61 63!!

Didnt expect it to be so easy

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #1869
country flag Kəv.

Could face Babos in the final

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #1870
country flag Kəv.

Interview of the Day: Mandy Minella
One of the senior Pros on the WTA Tour Mandy Minella of Luxembourg used all her experience to end the challenge of young Italian Nastassja Burnett and enter the semifinals at the Tashkent Open. This is the second semifinal for Mandy this year having reached the last four at Marrakesh earlier in the year.

The Tashkent Media team met up with an elated Mandy Minella , also a top 50 doubles player after her win here.

About her match today

The match was fast paced and attacking and also lot of incredible shots were hit by both of us , I was never leading in the match , but played very well after being down 0-4 , also a easy miss by Burnett on her forehand at 5-3 changed the momentum a bit , I guess my experience helped me a bit in the match. This win will surely help my confidence.

About the Year she had so far, and aim for the year-end .

I’m really happy to be in the Second semifinals of the year after Marrakesh. I started the year well but didn’t do well on clay which is my favorite surface this summer. I will be playing at Seoul , Tokyo. Beijing before the end of the season and hope to catch up . My goal is to qualify for Australian Open

Whether she prefers Doubles over Singles

I personally enjoy playing doubles , The younger players try and concentrate just on singles , but playing doubles has helped me to improve my net game and also play some aggressive tennis in singles too . I’m happy that I won a few events this year and Entered top 50 in doubles . But I love to play singles too .

On tennis in Luxembourg

We have good generation of tennis players in our country and am proud to represent my nation which is quite small

On the Tashkent Open

I like the event, the people are friendly and putting in a lot of efforts to make us players comfortable, its great feeling for all of us coming here. Also that I’m doing well I like the event even more . I’m going to come back for sure .

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #1871
country flag Kəv.

Currently on the live ranks shes at 111. A win against Govortsova tomorrow will put her just outside the top 100. Say MD wins at Tokyo, Seoul, Luxembourg should be enough? For AO Direct

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #1872
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Great win again! Come on in the SF!!! Govortsova is in a good form this week. But Mandy has her chance! Good luck...

As for Double final, it's a strange feeling that she plays against her best partner before, Babos
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #1873
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy Singles and Doubles!! Hate she plays Olga next, but GL!!!

ps...Kev, love your avi!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 06:09 AM   #1874
country flag Kəv.

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 06:40 AM   #1875
country flag Kəv.

mandy minella ‏@mandyminella 18h
We re through to the final in doubles but going to play against each other tomorrow in singles…

mandy minella ‏@mandyminella 11h
If Venus Williams marries Bruno Mars...��

Closed Thread