Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 08:43 AM   #136
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ALLEZ Mandy Minella!

She was up 3-1 against Radwanska then lost the next 5 games

She won her Tokyo Q1 match 76(0) 60

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 10:26 AM   #137
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

She may have the strangest hot and cold game in the world. Winning 4 losing 4, losing 3 winning 3 and so on is a bit weird.

I do believe that apart from a handfull of players she can compete with anyone on her hot streaks. Everybody out there have bad spells within a match but the trick is to shorten them and get back on track quickly. Winning 4 losing only 2 and she'll be laughing.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #138
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Tough Q-draw in China. Camila Giorgi and Heather Watson.

Camila Giorgi usually playes really good against italians, beating Flavia and Franny recently. Maybe the fact that Mandy is only half italian will ease Camila a bit and she only plays half good.
Camila is aggresive Mandy needs to be aggresive too.
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 01:22 AM   #139
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Tough draw

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 01:22 AM   #140
country flag Kəv.

Good luck Mandy!

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #141
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 2 and 4.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #142
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2012 Toray Pan Pacific Open

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:51 AM   #143
country flag Kəv.

Nice picture Thanks.

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:52 AM   #144
country flag Kəv.

It seems Mandy's schedule for the rest of the season is Osaka then to Luxembourg.

I guess its a nice way to finish in Luxembourg without having to travel anywhere else

Not sure if she is going to play any ITFs though.

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:55 AM   #145
country flag Kəv.

I could possibly see Mandy going to France playing 100k Poitiers and 50k Nantes after WTA finished. But there are also tournaments in Asia too so

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:44 PM   #146
country flag TheFramer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
It seems Mandy's schedule for the rest of the season is Osaka then to Luxembourg.

I guess its a nice way to finish in Luxembourg without having to travel anywhere else

Not sure if she is going to play any ITFs though.
Mandy has withdrawn from Osaka, so only Luxembourg left. It seems she run out of steam in the last few tournaments (Even though her rackets is a Steam)

As long as she plays well in Luxembourg i am happy. Got box seats the whole week.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #147
country flag Kəv.

Yeh, good option

Its better to get some rest before going to Luxembourg.

btw, how come you joined, but you only post in this thread?

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #148
country flag Kəv.

Shes tweeted shes 'back where I belong now' I guess that means shes back in Luxembourg

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #149
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Toray Pan Pacific Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
When I saw the thumbnail for this pic it looked like Mandy had hit a ball of glitter or something and made it explode. Or a bit like fireworks. Only when I saw the bigger version did I realise they were flowers.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #150
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy is also on entry list for Ismaning 75k+H starting 22nd October. She's currently 6th on the list.

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote