Flareons Eastbourne Day 1 Pics and report with two mini BOMBSHELLS! and VIP and Petra - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #1
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Flareons Eastbourne Day 1 Pics and report with two mini BOMBSHELLS! and VIP and Petra

Hi guys I took some photos today at Devonshire park there not too good but I hope you Enjoy and I saw a couple of qualy matches but not too many shall give you reports as well, Also I will only post about 5 pics per post as it gets cluttered so bare with me.
I was there today and I saw this first Bombshell!

Its Lynn Welch
I felt the need to start with this bombshell as I assumed she had retired from umpiring and I have not seen her on the tour for ages, she had a rough day as well Andrea Hlavackova had a go at her more on that later and so did Nielsen in the Mathieu match, he called her blind, in fact his exact words were 'That ball was clearly in your blind, but thats ok with me'...

Its such a great atmosphere and all the players walking around heres Dani

When I watched her practise she was hitting the ball really well. Shes Play anne In MD she should make that, was playing a set with Petra as well.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #2
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Flareons Eastbourne Day 1 Pics and report with two mini BOMBSHELLS! and VIP and P

Sania was patrolling, does her mother travel with her because I assumed thats who it was. She was watching the Hlavackova match after it finished.

Bojana next she spent her time eating nuts and watching Bozoljiac I wanted to watch her play but she was so quick I missed her as I was supporting Baltacha. She was surronded by people wanting autographs as well

Arn another one who watched the Andrea Hlavackova match she sat next to me for the first set, and I never knew she grunted when she hit the ball either.

Klara Zakopalova watching Rosol I have more pics of her and the second bombshell is she does smile, I got her autograph and wished her luck for the week and she smiled and said thank you
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #3
country flag flareon

Re: Flareons Eastbourne Day 1 Pics and report with two mini BOMBSHELLS! and VIP and P

Bally on the practise court shes a lot thinner than I thought which was the same with many of the players today, she played well in her match some pics coming later and report.

Oramchea always smiling and happy to be on court, she even had to run away from a fat man who wanted her autograph she was late for her match

Lucic trying a new tactic playing tennis with her eyes closed . In all seriousness I never knew how tall she was she is really tall.

Alberta was there as well although she was injured her calf was strapped

Those previous four were sharing a court, Petra gets her own
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #4
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

So where is VIP?

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #5
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija View Post
So where is VIP?
I arrive tomorrow.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #6
country flag flareon

She looks really fit as well I think she might win this week, hitting the ball well and having fun, she has a camera following her the whole time everytime she came to practise it was there following her on court as well

It was very windy today and a ball tube rolled onto court luckily Petra taught it who was boss

Czechs warming up together having a laugh, Andrea has one of the strangest laughs ever but when it comes to her match she will not be laughing

Vesnina warming up although she never got to play her match with tammy today I wanted to see it, she hit with Aleks wozniak and got very angry because she kept hitting everything out, shes also good friends with Voskoboeva they went everywhere together, Voskoboeva is very tall and has a presence to her, the crowds part when she walks through.

Stylish Arn she was wearing a puffy jacket
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #7
country flag flareon

Quote:
So where is VIP?
Its called giving me time to upload shes coming.
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #8
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks!
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #9
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
Its called giving me time to upload shes coming.
Well in that case update the title when you do it
But it's ok, she is VIP, she comes last

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #10
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

You are so lucky!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #11
country flag flareon

Petra Cetkovska another player surronded by people trying to autograph, out of all the players I saw today she was the friendliest she chatted to everyone

Ana with coach, she just suddenly appeared on court she came in the back way and nobody noticed till she was standing there not even the camera guy he had to put his camera together more pics of her to come.

Aleks is so friendly as well she was lovely to watch whilst she warmed up and signed autographs, her dad walked off said he had no time for that

Alison Lang one of my fav umpires

Klara smiling a bit blurry I know but our second Bombshell
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #12
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So where is VIP?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
I arrive tomorrow.
I´ve heard Corswandt already there.
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #13
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool report

Have fun
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #14
country flag flareon

Quote:
Well in that case update the title when you do it
But it's ok, she is VIP, she comes last
She is here now, I have like 20 photos of her, I was so excited when she arrived, the only players I did not see today were Caketoli, Wozzy and Aga all of the Others I saw.
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #15
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

keep it up
did you see Pavlyuchenkova (in the bakery)?