New Big West - 2012-13 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 02:48 AM   #46
country flag form

form has disabled reputation
Re: Big West - 2012-13

Just check tennisrecruiting.net... it was posted there yesterday
form is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 04:39 AM   #47
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd_serve View Post
Thanks for the scoop.
You're welcome!

Here's another scoop.

Video of Anne Sophie Willems.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #48
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

upcoming SC page says Onaga (LBSU)

and in LN SC Stadfelt lost to Joanna Smith in 3rd set tiebreaker 11-13 or something.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #49
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

Onaga must be the replacement player for the graduating seniors that the LBS head coach is bringing in that Alaskan was bragging about and I should be scared of.

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #50
country flag form

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
upcoming SC page says Onaga (LBSU)

and in LN SC Stadfelt lost to Joanna Smith in 3rd set tiebreaker 11-13 or something.

What is SC? I thought you only followed USC.

Not news to a few of us... at least ol'Irvine dude will have something to yap about while waiting and waiting and waiting for the other scholie addition.... some of us might know about...
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #51
country flag form

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
Onaga must be the replacement player for the graduating seniors that the LBS head coach is bringing in that Alaskan was bragging about and I should be scared of.

17 - 1 - 1

1 'armed'... get it...

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #52
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by form View Post
Summer Circuit.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #53
country flag gouci

Laguna Niguel Summer Circuit

Quote:
fantic thanks for the Summer Circuit post. Form is a little slow.

Some Laguna Niguel Summer Circuit pertinent results.

1st Round

Sarah Stadfelt (UCI) def. Morgan Thomas (UCLA) 6-3,6-3

2nd Round

Moira Hedberg (Eastern Washington) def. Regina Suarez (Pacific) 6-3,6-2

Sarah Stadfelt (UCI) def. Natalie Martin (Seattle U) 6-1,6-0

Amelia Herring (Stanford) def. Kalika Slevcove (CS Fullerton) 6-0,6-4

Sophia Bott (Cal Poly) def. Chrissy Uriarte (Eastern Washington) 6-7,6-3,10-3

3rd Round

Joanna Smith (Arizona St.) def. Sarah Stadfelt (UCI) 6-7,6-3,15-13

Jordan Brewer (Amherst) def. Hazuki Onaga (CSULB) 6-0,6-2

Sophia Bott (Cal Poly) def. Sarah Gealer (Maryland) 6-3,6-1

4th Round

Kristina Smith (UCI) def. Sophia Bott (Cal Poly) 6-2,6-1

Finals

Kristina Smith (UCI) def. Lorraine Guillermo (Pepperdine) 6-2,6-2

Last edited by gouci : Jul 11th, 2012 at 05:50 PM.
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #54
country flag gouci

Quote:
Not news to a few of us... at least ol'Irvine dude will have something to yap about while waiting and waiting and waiting for the other scholie addition.... some of us might know about...
I don't know which made me laugh more.

- Onaga being listed as CSULB which stands for Cal State University Long Beach. The college can't decide on what to be called.

- Or Onaga the newest 49er getting destroyed by a player from Divison 3 Amherst.

- Form was right, I will have lots to yap about.

UCI's Kristina Smith gave Cal Poly's Sophia Bott an initiation into college tennis with a 6-2,6-1 beat down.

Then Kristina claims the championship by beating Pepperdine's blue chipper Lorraine Guillermo.

Last edited by gouci : Jul 11th, 2012 at 05:51 PM.
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #55
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Brewer is not bad, though.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #56
country flag form

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
I don't know which made me laugh more.

- Onaga being listed as CSULB which stands for Cal State University Long Beach. The college can't decide on what to be called.

- Or Onaga the newest 49er getting destroyed by a player from Divison 3 Amherst.

- Form was right, I will have lots to yap about.

UCI's Kristina Smith gave Cal Poly's Sophia Bott an initiation into college tennis with a 6-2,6-1 beat down.
Then Kristina claims the championship by beating Pepperdine's blue chipper Lorraine Guillermo.

CSULB or LBSU.... is stupid isn't it ... just like Cal State San Diego or Cal State Fresno or Cal State San Jose. Really dumb amongst the LB academic dinosaurs.

Brewer is a former 5 star of same level as your Gong.... and she is national D3 #4 as Amherst's # 1 (runner up two years in a row; was there # 1 until through mid season when she got hurt). PROPS to Fantic as Brewer was D3 # 5 in country a year ago... Why are all chEATERS such putz'... you must work for Fox News cause you can't possibly just put out legit facts.

Onaga missed 11 months until returning March 1 from torn ACL. Of course, you assume she is one of the 8... or maybe she is a ninth... or a tenth? Or maybe she's the 7th because someone else left too?

BIGGER QUESTION: Is this they year your chEater coach finally lets his best player play # 1... instead of # 2 as last year or # 6 (behind two leser players and a slot machine) as he did her freshman year.

I think you just proved your chEater coach does stack ridiculously. THANKS!

But yes UCI volleyball fan, I am tired. Recently on campus and two of the coaches asked me to help them at the office as they needed to move all the trophies so they could dust a bit. That was some heavy lifting.

Last edited by form : Jul 11th, 2012 at 08:56 PM.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:53 AM   #57
country flag gouci

La Verne Summer Circuit

Maggie Lemick def. #8 seed Hazuki Onaga 6-4,6-0

The 8th seed Hazuki is knocked out in her 1st match.

After getting served bagels in her last 2 losses Hazuki is off to a bad start in her Long Beach State career.

Last edited by gouci : Jul 23rd, 2012 at 08:09 PM.
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 08:14 PM   #58
country flag gouci

Re: La Verne Summer Circuit

La Verne Consolation Draw

Victoria Vo (Fullerton Junior College) def. Hazuki Onaga (LBS) 8-4

Hazuki is now losing to JC players.
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 01:38 AM   #59
country flag RobertCB

RobertCB is just really nice RobertCB is just really nice RobertCB is just really nice RobertCB is just really nice RobertCB is just really nice RobertCB is just really nice RobertCB is just really nice RobertCB is just really nice RobertCB is just really nice RobertCB is just really nice RobertCB is just really nice

She will get the last laugh as she helps raise another BW championship trophy for LBSU, and you and the gals from UCI will celebrate being second fiddle again. She will be part of a winning team and you will once again be a...
RobertCB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 09:13 PM   #60
country flag gouci

Cal St. LA Summer Circuit

1st Round

Hailey Johnson (Arizona) def. Hazuki Onaga (LBS) 6-7,7-5,10-5

Consolation Round

Meagan Zamilpa (Whittier College Div. 3) def. Hazuki Onaga (LBS Div. 1) 9-7

Classes hasn't started at Long Beach State yet but Hazuki who's supposed to be a Division 1 player has already lost to one JC player and to two Divison 3 players. Might be the worst start ever for a Long Beach St. player.