Serena working with Patrick Mouratoglou - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 07:06 PM   #76
country flag mdterp01

mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena working with Patrick Mouratoglou

Looks like people were wrong about how good this pairing turned out.

Serena Williams Australian Open Champion (03,05,07,09,10)
French Open Champion (02,13)
Wimbledon Champion (02,03,09,10,12)
US Open Champion (99,02,08,12,13)
mdterp01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 11:58 PM   #77
spartanfan

spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute
I think the new coaching advise is exactly what Serena needed. I will alway give Serena's parent mad props for doing an incredible job with Venus and Serena. Especially given their non-professional tennis background and the fact that they did things their own, non-traditional way. I love and admire that. I also think that is the reason why they are looked down upon by the "tennis establishment", outside of BJK. For the most part neither Serena or Venus have must to say to or dealings with the so called tennis elites, and I love that too. I had been hoping and saying for years that it would be a good idea for both sisters to just have an outside tennis voice just to fine tune their game. I just wish they would have done it 5 or 6 years ago, especially with Venus. There really is no good explanation for Venus to not have as many GS titles as Serena. And Serena should have at least 4 or 5 French Open titles by now and a couple more of all the other 3 GS. I also agree with others that last years loss at the French was a course correcting loss and shock to Serena's system that seemed to help take her game up to another level. When was the last time a player had such an incredible turn around after a first round loss- male or female?

I think Serena can now clearly see that she can break Martina's and Chris's GS record and Steffi's isn't a crazy goal as well. Especially if she can keep up her high level of play. Personally I think she can do it, and something tells me Serena believes it even more than I do.

The last time Serena won the French she went on a tear, I think she's getting ready to do it again with the French now under her belt again.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App