Serena working with Patrick Mouratoglou - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #31
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena working with Patrick Mouratoglou

Syop the sarcasm ! Interesting they said in the article that since she lost to Razzano she 's been training at the Academy everyday. Patrick is great. Certainly better than Momo. lol Serena knows what she's doing and I trust her.
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 09:08 AM   #32
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #33
country flag Smitten

Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktymise View Post
Yeah, sure.
It's the truth.
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 01:25 AM   #34
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Serena. She's kind of a mess right now. Tweeting Taylor Swift lyrics, working with the kiss of death Wimbledon
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 01:39 AM   #35
country flag Williamsfan4ever

Williamsfan4ever is a name known to all Williamsfan4ever is a name known to all Williamsfan4ever is a name known to all Williamsfan4ever is a name known to all Williamsfan4ever is a name known to all Williamsfan4ever is a name known to all Williamsfan4ever is a name known to all Williamsfan4ever is a name known to all Williamsfan4ever is a name known to all Williamsfan4ever is a name known to all Williamsfan4ever is a name known to all

Why do you all think this is bad? The serve will be there. On top of that can you imagine Serena with her devastating groundstrokes back..... That's how she should have played the French. She has 13 majors unlike the other mugs you bring up. Just watch when Serena gets back in full flight she will be merciless! Can't wait for her to destroy the field.
Williamsfan4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 01:47 AM   #36
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
Serena. She's kind of a mess right now. Tweeting Taylor Swift lyrics, working with the kiss of death Wimbledon
Serena Williams ‏@serenawilliams
Tough day

Serena Williams ‏@serenawilliams
I can see it in your eyes that you are sad.

Lol,that being said I expect Serena to have a good showing at Wimbledon...
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 02:34 AM   #37
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starin View Post
Grigor is 7-8 for the year
stay away Serena!!
He just reached SF of Queens .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #38
country flag RyanGuy

RyanGuy is a splendid one to behold RyanGuy is a splendid one to behold RyanGuy is a splendid one to behold RyanGuy is a splendid one to behold RyanGuy is a splendid one to behold RyanGuy is a splendid one to behold RyanGuy is a splendid one to behold RyanGuy is a splendid one to behold RyanGuy is a splendid one to behold RyanGuy is a splendid one to behold RyanGuy is a splendid one to behold

Serena is now going crazy, she's about to have a Mariah Carey breakdown, somebody make her go to sleep!!!!
RyanGuy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #39
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post
She looks great here, even if she Tweets lyrics from sappy teen ballads.

Maybe Mouratoglou's place is just a good site for training in Europe. Also, it can't be a bad thing to here from other coaches, even if it is Mouratoglou.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 03:25 AM   #40
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

Where's the pic from?
stegall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 04:00 AM   #41
country flag Alejandrawrrr

Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stegall View Post
Where's the pic from?
In the crowd watching the FO men's final.

(Anyone playing Sharapova)
Alejandrawrrr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 04:21 AM   #42
country flag hdfb

hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Isn't Hingis with Mouratoglou now helping young players?

Can you imagine? Hingis coaching Serena
That could be one epic sitcom. Or psychological thriller.
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #43
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/201...ogether-again/

Quote:
Note that academy owner Patrick Mouratoglou, who spent some time with Serena in Paris, was on court acting as coach guy here. No seeming issues with hitting partner Sasha Bajin, who’s pretty much had her to himself for five years beyond her parents’ involvement.

It looks like he's "coaching" her at Wimbledon. I hope Serena's talent is greater than his shitty coaching.
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #44
beecharmer

beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice beecharmer is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanGuy View Post
Serena is now going crazy, she's about to have a Mariah Carey breakdown, somebody make her go to sleep!!!!
Girl needs some Sleep Shits.
beecharmer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #45
country flag rjd1111

rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starin View Post
http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actuali...atoglou/290714

Doesn't he have a horrible track record with WTA players?

Je nas parle pas Francais
rjd1111 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote