Wimbledon 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #16
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all
Re: Wimbledon 2012

i really hope Olivia can win. she hasn't won a match in grand slam qualifying since Wimbledon 2009 when she beat Monique's opponent Meusburger... it must (somehow) be a sign that they are both going to win!
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #17
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Mon's on court now. Go gurk!
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #18
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget Mon has had two VERY dodgy losses in a row... hopefully she rises to the occasion though. Don't have much faith in Liv atm but Fichman is rubbish on grass
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #19
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

And there goes Mon. Lost 2-6 2-6. This is just a continuation of the abysmal Roland Garros qualifying tournament!

C'mon Liv. Win a set a least... it's been so long since an Aussie won a set in GS qualies!
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #20
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Fichman is 0-2 career w/l on grass so if Liv can't win should be seen as big warning signs that something is very wrong!
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #21
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

That is very disappointing!
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #22
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

feel so sad for Monique. My goodness what a hiding!
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #23
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

i didn't expect Monique to win, but that's a little more one sided than i thought it would be. oh well. i wonder if she might have done better if she didn't play that one clay court tournament last week after playing three grass in a row before that...
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #24
country flag Territory

Liv's up 4-1 with a double break.

Win the set. win the set. win the set. win the set.
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 01:47 PM   #25
country flag Territory

She did it! First set to Liv: 6-2!

It's the first set an Aussie's won in GS qualifying since the AO when Mon was the only Aussie to win a set in the first round (she then lost).

Now get the win! That'd be amazeballs.
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 02:27 PM   #26
country flag Territory

Liv reversed Mon's result and won 6-2 6-2!

Brilliant!
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #27
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

6/2 6/2 ripper!!!
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #28
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff Liv.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #29
country flag Territory

Dorky statistic:

Liv's win is the first Aussie female win in GS qualifying draw since Sophie Ferguson won her Q1 at the 2011 Wimbledon.

How many matches have been lost in the meantime?! What a terrible statistic. At least Liv's stopped the rot.
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #30
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome Liv! These points will do nicely

Shocker of a score for Monique. I guess Meusberger's flat strokes drove her nuts on the grass.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote