Pictures thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #16
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pictures thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
sadly not
if you don't like him you're racist italy
Oh of course.
At least we have so many black players that argument can't be used here. (anymore)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #17
country flag Angelle1986

Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light

I love how she reacted here

Angelle1986 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #18
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I love the first picture

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:15 PM   #19
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Some more pics from Rosmalen:

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:41 PM   #20
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Wow, you have taken many good pics!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #21
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Just going through some pics now. *dead* at this one:

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #22
country flag Angelle1986

Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light

I have taken many pictures of her at Wimbledon earlier this week. i just got back home so i will edit them accordingly and post them here

Just a small taste of what's coming!

Last edited by Angelle1986 : Jun 29th, 2012 at 09:53 PM.
Angelle1986 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 01:34 PM   #23
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

Roland Garros HQs - quarters x42 http://hqworld.net/2012/07/sara-erra...garros-5-june/

3 and 4 round x6 http://hqworld.net/2012/06/sara-erra...arros-13-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 06:01 AM   #24
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Thanks everyone for the pics!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:27 PM   #25
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

semi final x52HQ http://hqworld.net/2012/07/sara-erra...garros-7-june/
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #26
country flag Snooked

15HQ from Doubles final
http://hqworld.net/2012/07/sara-erra...garros-8-june/

Last edited by Snooked : Jul 5th, 2012 at 02:53 PM.
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #27
country flag Snooked

and final x54 http://hqworld.net/2012/07/sara-erra...garros-9-june/
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #28
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Trophy pics!

(smile, Sara, smile...)

Old Jul 16th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #29
country flag Callistox45

Callistox45 is an unknown quantity at this point

pretty!
Callistox45 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #30
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

At the opening ceremony with the guys.

Got some on court pics on my site as well: http://sara-errani.com/photogallery/....php?album=131