Kaia Livescore Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #16
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all
Re: Kaia Livescore Thread

Kaia - Voskoboeva 6:2, 6:2
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 10:07 AM   #17
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Kaia - Bertens 1:0*
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 10:14 AM   #18
country flag Rusher

Kaia - Bertens *1:1
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 10:17 AM   #19
country flag Rusher

Kaia - Bertens 2:1* love game
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 10:20 AM   #20
country flag Rusher

Kaia - Bertens *2:2
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 10:35 AM   #21
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all

Not playing well at the moment 4*-2 to 4*-4
kaiafan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 10:40 AM   #22
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, she seems like a bit careless at times.

Bertens had a good service game though to level it 4-4.

Kaia breaks to win the set 64
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:23 AM   #23
country flag Rusher

from 2:4 to 5:4*
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 06:06 AM   #24
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia is really making too many errors. Some nice winners in between, but mostly errors.
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 06:55 AM   #25
country flag WhoAmI?

Down a double break in the 2nd. Still playing bad, too many errors. Lepchenko on the other hand is playing better.

Worst part is she's not winning many points on 1st serve either now
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 07:24 AM   #26
country flag WhoAmI?

3 games into the 3rd set, and not a single winner from Kaia yet. Also worrying that she gets a lead in her service game, then gives it away, so it'll be a battle.
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 07:33 AM   #27
country flag WhoAmI?

31 points played, and Kaia gets her first clean winner in an ace
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 07:46 AM   #28
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all

5-4* Time to break
kaiafan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 05:35 AM   #29
country flag Rusher

Kaia - Hampton 5:5*
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 05:36 AM   #30
country flag Rusher

Got break *6:5