Angelique Kerber Pictures Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 02:26 PM   #121
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Angelique Kerber Pictures Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
watched most of Angie's practice this weekend at Cincy, unfortunately she lost in the final, she's such a nice girl and her coach is super friendly

my photos could be found here http://www.flickr.com/photos/timeywi...7631150566964/

and the two i took after her practice Saturday

Thanks!! Beautiful pics like those of Julia It's unfortunate, that you share always only such a small size (800px) I would prefer 1200px... But you are great photographer Timey!
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 09:32 PM   #122
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

Andrea Petkovic Fan
@teampetkovic

So cute! @andreapetkovic training with @AngeliqueKerber Seems like they had fun

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:11 AM   #123
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Autograph Session in Dallas:

silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:09 PM   #124
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

So cute.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #125

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

Angelique Kerber Official

It's always a lot fo fun to sign photographs, pose for pictures and talk to the fans ) On my way to NY!!!

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #126

Angelique Kerber @AngeliqueKerber

FROM NEW YORK WITH LOVE !!!! 😉 So exited to be in this city where I had so great memories last year...

I am exited, too.
Die erfolgreichste Angie aller Zeiten.
Die schönste Angie aller Zeiten.
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #127
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

^
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 08:32 AM   #128
country flag Abhijeet4267

Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold

nice pics
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #129

Angelique Kerber Official
NYC 2012 (4 Fotos)

"Photo shoots for Getty Images. Had lots of fun and can't wait to see the pics! "

I'm once again excited.
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #130
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #131
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

some from flickr, thanks to the uploader asterix611
looks like she practised with pavlyuchenkova
http://www.flickr.com/photos/asterix...in/photostream

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #132
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
some from flickr, thanks to the uploader asterix611
looks like she practised with pavlyuchenkova
http://www.flickr.com/photos/asterix...in/photostream

Wow. The muscles in those thighs. LIKE!!
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #133
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't take photos of her practicing since she was way inside the court from the fence. Waited for her to come out after the practice and got these

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #134
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

majcpw is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #135
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Angie at the "US Open Goes Polish" event at the Polish Consulate General on Saturday