Angelique Kerber Pictures Thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 06:39 PM   #151
country flag ellie90

ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Angelique Kerber Pictures Thread

Thanks for all the pictures. Liking her version of the zvonareva Not liking adidas's designs though, none of their outfits seem like they go together. It's like they've taken the tops and paired them with a skirt from a completely different outfit.
ellie90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 08:18 PM   #152
selesia

selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold

Yes I also have the impression that this is not a set, only just different skirt & top

HQs

selesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 08:20 PM   #153
selesia

selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold

HQs part2

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 02:26 AM   #154
country flag ellie90

ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light ellie90 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, i think this is the most pictures we've gotten of angie from a match.
Quote:
Yes I also have the impression that this is not a set, only just different skirt & top
It's not just this outfit either, even petkovic's one wasn't that great and it didn't fit well. Angie seems to have modelled her nails on her outfits randomness and gone for a different colour on each nail
ellie90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 09:54 AM   #155
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Last years outfit was much worse.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 12:05 PM   #156
country flag Yukon62

Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie90 View Post
Wow, i think this is the most pictures we've gotten of angie from a match.

It's not just this outfit either, even petkovic's one wasn't that great and it didn't fit well.
In my opinion Petko's outfit was one of the best I saw during this tournament.
Yukon62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 12:11 PM   #157
country flag Yukon62

Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice Yukon62 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
[/center]
Not sure, because Robson uses exactely the same combination. I think the colours fit together.
Yukon62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 01:07 PM   #158
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post

Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:36 PM   #159
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 01:20 AM   #160
selesia

US Open 2012 - 3rd Round against Olga Govortsova

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 01:21 AM   #161
selesia

Signing autographs

HQs

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 01:26 AM   #162
selesia

Twins' doubles with Paszek

From twitter: Gerald ‏@sedna90377: I love it when doubles team color coordinate!

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 01:34 AM   #163
selesia

Training 01.09.2012

HQ: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8461/7...79cc0ad3_h.jpg (photo by Taís Melillo)

================================================== ==================================================

Roger Federer admires Angie

HQ: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8322/7...e43e0ccc_h.jpg (photo by Taís Melillo)

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #164
selesia

US Open 2012 - 4rth Round

Angie applauds the crowd

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #165
selesia

HQs