[Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #91
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post
anyway. do you watch Sharapova interview (with Golovin and Henin) guys??

she said she's party buddies with Golovin. is that true? i didnt know about that

she also said Golovin always try to took her out when she was younger

That interview was awesome.
I was surprised to hear all this party buddies thing. I didn't know if they were close friends.
Justine was asking serious questions and Tati wanted to talk about Maria's ring.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #92
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
That interview was awesome.
I was surprised to hear all this party buddies thing. I didn't know if they were close friends.
Justine was asking serious questions and Tati wanted to talk about Maria's ring.
Justine robot style and Tati bitchy style. i cant. priceless interview indeed.

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #93
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

Kuznetsova will probably end up getting seeded. She's currently #33, but Petkovic is almost certainly not going to play. Of course, they could bump Venus or Kim into a seed slot, but I can't see them keeping Sveta out over some of the names above her. (What has Niculescu ever done on grass?!)

Plus there's a few other players who have injuries in the Top 32 at the moment, Zvonareva and Peng being the most obvious two.

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #94
country flag solyane

solyane is a glorious beacon of light solyane is a glorious beacon of light solyane is a glorious beacon of light solyane is a glorious beacon of light solyane is a glorious beacon of light solyane is a glorious beacon of light solyane is a glorious beacon of light solyane is a glorious beacon of light solyane is a glorious beacon of light solyane is a glorious beacon of light solyane is a glorious beacon of light

Tatiana also talked about Maria when they were little at another time on French tv, she said that maria was alone for a while at the academy (when I guess the other kids had their parents with them) and that Yuri used to make Maria practiced one hour before the normal practice and one hour after, so when the kids would be practicing 4 hours, maria used to do 6 hours.
She also said that she didn't like to play maria when they were little bc everything was going too fast lol, and that maria already had the same routines.

Justine commented the matches on tv and only said good things about maria, that she didn't like to play her bc she was intimidating and that you only hear her screams if you aren't focus on the game.

Oh and Tatiana wore a Russian hat on tv on Sunday to celebrate maria's victory
solyane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #95
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solyane View Post
Tatiana also talked about Maria when they were little at another time on French tv, she said that maria was alone for a while at the academy (when I guess the other kids had their parents with them) and that Yuri used to make Maria practiced one hour before the normal practice and one hour after, so when the kids would be practicing 4 hours, maria used to do 6 hours.
She also said that she didn't like to play maria when they were little bc everything was going too fast lol, and that maria already had the same routines.

Justine commented the matches on tv and only said good things about maria, that she didn't like to play her bc she was intimidating and that you only hear her screams if you aren't focus on the game.

That's so nice to hear! Players really do admire Maria.
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #96
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solyane View Post

Tati. Henin. Legends.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #97
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Juju and Tati

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #98
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
I want a relatively challenging draw if she is to go deep in wimbledon once again

it's about time she is to prove that she can also beat tough opponents on grass and go deep regardless of the draw
the GM haters have really gotten to you.

Maria has nothing to prove, she has proven she can win on every surface regardles of the draw.
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 12:44 AM   #99
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to ask. Anyone going this year?
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 12:49 AM   #100
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Forgot to ask. Anyone going this year?
Me and my brother are thinking about queuing up for a groundpass on the second Monday, depending on what matches they schedule for the outside courts that day. Centre Court/Court 1 tickets are out of my price range
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 12:54 AM   #101
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

ground pass is only good for the first week
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 01:22 AM   #102
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Me and my brother are thinking about queuing up for a groundpass on the second Monday, depending on what matches they schedule for the outside courts that day. Centre Court/Court 1 tickets are out of my price range
Just curious, how much are the tickets for groundpass and Centre/1 Court for the second week?
I'd like to go to Wimbledon some day in my life but it's a big dream at the moment.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 01:23 AM   #103
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Yay

A very early thread indeed but I should hope Maria well from Wimbledon onward to London Olympic

Good Luck Sharpie!

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 01:48 AM   #104
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
ground pass is only good for the first week
There's usually quite a few big names on the outside courts on the second Monday, because they all the 4th rounds that day I'd imagine Maria wouldn't be on them though, she'll probably be getting on Centre or Court 1 for all her matches this year as the undisputed reigning Queen of Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Just curious, how much are the tickets for groundpass and Centre/1 Court for the second week?
I'd like to go to Wimbledon some day in my life but it's a big dream at the moment.
Groundpass is about £20 per person (though I'd consider having to queue up from 5am as an additional price, frankly ). Centre and Court 1 usually costs £60 or more, closer to £100 towards the end of the tournament Plus I think you have to apply like months in advance for those and get entered into some lottery or some shit because demand is so high

Last edited by dsanders06 : Jun 12th, 2012 at 01:57 AM.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 03:29 AM   #105
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Each day if you arrive at about 10AM/11AM you can join the queue for the next day. Where you'll have to camp out, then the next day they offer out tickets. There's about 500 places for CC and C1 each, so if you're there at about 11 you should definitely be near the front and get whatever ticket you want. Does ground passes apply to all courts except CC and C1. Wimbledon really do rotate the top players though. So don't be surprised if Maria isn't on CC/C1 for 1 or 2 of her early round matches. Last year it was R3/R4 I believe?