[Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass! - Page 157 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #2341
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all
Re: [Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
What? Ksenia is one of the most sane and warm posters around here.
Explain the hostility towards me then... I never talked to this member before, I just expressed my opinion generally. Never provoked anyone either.And got that reply back.

It seemed weird to me that Serena played so many matches when before RG she had to withdraw. 7 matches in 5 days for a 30 year old is not something you see everyday. That's it.

Does that justify all the irony I received?
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #2342
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
What? Ksenia is one of the most sane and warm posters around here.
This.
Mrs. Dimitrova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #2343
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyre View Post
Explain the hostility towards me then... I never talked to this member before, I just expressed my opinion generally. Never provoked anyone either.And got that reply back.

It seemed weird to me that Serena played so many matches when before RG she had to withdraw. 7 matches in 5 days for a 30 year old is not something you see everyday. That's it.

Does that justify all the irony I received?
How did you get any hostility from her post? Have you not heard of sarcasm?

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #2344
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

People, please stop all this bickering about Serenka in this forum. Take all your arguments for and against Serenka to her forum or GM.

Just in case you forgot, again, this is the SS Forum focusing on Maria Sharapova. If you don't recognize the name Maria Sharapova, then you don't belong here, please leave. If you want to talk about Serenka anyway, go to one of the hundred or so threads on GM or to her forum.

I suggest to the Mods that this thread be closed and locked. It's gone too far into stupidity!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #2345
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, here is the drama

Valkyre, I was just pointing out that there's a flaw in your logic I happen to be Estonian, and here we learn to speak sarcasm before we learn to speak normal language so I am not really in control of this sort of things.
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #2346
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
^ that's not Kim, it's her doppleganger/an actor that looks like her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
It's not Kim!

Some poster found it and posted it a while back and it's hilarious because it looks like her. It was all over when she won AO.

NOOOOOO!!!

Does anyone know who it is?

Last edited by RenaPova : Jul 11th, 2012 at 05:50 PM.
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #2347
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was Kim too.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #2348
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I serioulsy thought that was Kim! It's her doppelganger!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:57 PM   #2349
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
As I said: But hey - if all you Masha fans here wanna degrade your own icon by calling her a cow - a "Moo" and whatnot for the whole world to see (You know that all your comments are reflected on Google I hope?) - who am I to protest?

I just googled for posts "sharapova wimbledon" during the last 24 hours and look what I've found:

Sure - I'll shut up about it - You guys proceed with making Masha the laughing stock on the Internet - with all her fans calling her a cow and joking about it - Have a good laugh on her expense - I doubt that Masha will appreciate it though - I assume that my point of view and my opinion about your decency and her dignity is to difficult for y'all to understand
Quote:
Just some thoughts

The fact that Masha has called herself "a cow on ice" - doesn't mean that anyone here should call her a cow - Besides - Masha's "cow on ice" comment referred to herself and Roland Garros at a time she felt unfamiliar on that surface - and nothing else

I dunno how you Masha fans can find it OK to insist that Masha is a cow and keep on "joking" about it - She has shown that she maybe was a "cow on ice" some years ago - she is NOT anymore - She won the French Open for gawd sake - so give her some dignity!

"Maria @ Wimbledon 2012" is catchy enough - But hey - if all you Masha fans here wanna degrade your own icon by calling her a cow - a "Moo" and whatnot for the whole world to see (You know that all your comments are reflected on Google I hope?) - who am I to protest?
Quote:
As I said - I'll shut up about it - I'm not going to argue with fellow Masha fans - *shrug* - And it's really no idea if you guys don't understand - *smiles* - You wanna call your icon a cow - or a "Moo" - be my guest
Quote:

I've complained about it on the French Open page - and now I complain on the Wimbledon page - and if there will be an USO page with a "Moo" theme - I'll complain again thank you very much - *smiles* - 'cause whatever you guys say - it IS offending and not worthy as a title of a fan page of our hero

I GET THE SMILES THING NOW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 09:11 PM   #2350
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
why did you bump this I hate to see this thread I made
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote