[Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass! - Page 155 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #2311
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Wimbledon 2012] What does Moo eat? Grass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
Serena definitely is beatable, but, believe me, Serena will never play against Maria as badly as she played today against Radwanska! Her serving, focus, ground game have always been impeccable against Maria in their last few encounters!
I stopped believing in this since ages, Serena become nuts against Maria for whatever reasons.
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #2312
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Now i really desire Maria-Serena match at Olympics , Masha is the only one in WTA who has a chance to beat her on grass
I wanted a match on clay since Serena can't hit billions of aces on the surface, the slower the surface the better. Maria needs to have a look on Serena' serve to finally beat her and it's not gonna happen on grass where Serena's serve is way too good.
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #2313
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

I want a match on REAL clay too.
I was disappointed this didn't happen this season. It's a shame that they've met 10 times but never on red clay.
Not saying that Maria would have won it but it's probably the surface on which she's better than Serena.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #2314
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I wanted a match on clay since Serena can't hit billions of aces on the surface, the slower the surface the better. Maria needs to have a look on Serena' serve to finally beat her and it's not gonna happen on grass where Serena's serve is way too good.
Maria played a very close match in 2010 at Wimbledon , much closer than all these QF, Sf and Finals Serena had this year at Wimbledon. All matches were at Serena's racquet, it looked competitive only due to Serena's awful return , Thus for her it was very hard to make a break even against scrubs in first rounds and almost impossible against better players.... But when you are holding your serve , early or later your opponent will choke.

But nowadays Serena is far from even her form of 2010.... Radwanska didn't win today only because she is a club-level player, very mediocre player .... No serve, no agressive ROS, no precision in shots etc......
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #2315
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
When does play start anyway??
draw 26th, first matches 28th
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #2316
country flag doomsday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
I want a match on REAL clay too.
I was disappointed this didn't happen this season. It's a shame that they've met 10 times but never on red clay.
Not saying that Maria would have won it but it's probably the surface on which she's better than Serena.
She certainly feels more comfortable than Serena on the surface, she has won 5 of her last 6 titles on it, won the French Open as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Maria played a very close match in 2010 at Wimbledon , much closer than all these QF, Sf and Finals Serena had this year at Wimbledon. All matches were at Serena's racquet, it looked competitive only due to Serena's awful return , Thus for her it was very hard to make a break even against scrubs in first rounds and almost impossible against better players.... But when you are holding your serve , early or later your opponent will choke.

But nowadays Serena is far from even her form of 2010.... Radwanska didn't win today only because she is a club-level player, very mediocre player .... No serve, no agressive ROS, no precision in shots etc......
Yep really close but what I meant is that Maria needs to play Serena on a surface where Serena's strengths are limited, a surface where she can't get away with her serve easily. A surface where she has to rally a lot, which obviously she sucks lately.

As for W2010, as good as the match was and even if Maria had won the first set you just knew that Serena was never going to lose with that amazing serve of hers.
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #2317
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
huh? didn't serena herself mention something about playing against the men?
That was clearly not what you were insinuating.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #2318
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Serena's mother Oracine (Twitter, Matt Cronin @TennisReporters)

"If she hadn't won this match I think we would have had to put her in an institution"

Nicely said

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #2319
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Serena hopefully will retire soon or play in the mens game
Stfu, asshole.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #2320
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice

why shouldn't serena play in the mens game, didn't serena say she wanted to before?

she is stronger than the men, more muscles, bigger arms and thighs and also said she wanted to play with them. so why not give it a go for a year?
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #2321
country flag doomsday

Quote:
why shouldn't serena play in the mens game, didn't serena say she wanted to before?

she is stronger than the men, more muscles, bigger arms and thighs and also said she wanted to play with them. so why not give it a go for a year?
are you serious with your shit? You're going to get banned if you keep insulting her like this.
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #2322
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice NadalSharapova is just really nice

serena said it herself that she wanted to play with the men, not me. I just agreed and thought why not let her?
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #2323
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
serena said it herself that she wanted to play with the men, not me. I just agreed and thought why not let her?
are you a man? then i agree that serena should play with you just so she can pound your full-of-shit ass left and right on court!

pull out your racket and get ready!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Atomic Bomb View Post
Don't laugh at your superiors. Bow down bitch.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #2324
country flag doomsday

Quote:
Maybe, just maybe because she is not a man but we know that you have doubts on this. You made yourself pretty clear.
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #2325
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

As much as Im not a big fan Im glad for the game that Serena won. I also respect how she has been able to come back from near death and not only play at a high level again but win a slam.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote